Serious conversation

Kitty's pov
"So what do you guys want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Well we've been thinking and discussing a few things." Noi said.

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"How you've been acting kinda weird." Zane said.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said.

"What he means to say is your not acting like yourself." Imogen said.

"I don't see how thats a bad thing." I said.

"You hug me when I'm scared though." Noi said.

"And?" I asked.

"When you scared me today you didn't hug me. Noi said.

"I wasn't in the mood, it was 3am in the morning." I said.

"Thats actually a good point." Drew said.

"Kitty I have a feeling that your hiding something from us." Zane said.

I'm not even going to bother try explain to them how I'm still me, if they have suspcisions of me then they have their suspcisions of me and I can't change that, we'll all just have to speed up the process of why we brought them here for.

"I'm not hiding anything but I don't get how me acting differently has got you guys thinking that I'm hiding something or whatever." I said.

"I don't think your hiding something, I do know your hiding something." Zane said.

I thought this couldn't get worse but it did. Zane is really onto me now, even more than the others.

"Look Zane I don't know what your on thats making you act like this but I can ensure you that I'm fine and I'm not hiding anything." I said.

I could see that Zane was on edge but I could see that he also calmed down a bit.

"Alright, fine. I guess your not hiding anything." Zane said.

"Can I leave now?" I asked.

"Yea sure." Zane said.

I left the living room.

I need to tell the others about this cause we need to speed up the process now, Zane did not look or sound convinced at all and he or anyone can't find out that we're vampires.

344 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^