Somethings off

KItty's pov
Last night was something. I didn't expect them to sleep with me but they did and now I'm just walking around the house because I'm bored.

Noi's pov
I kept on thinking about what happened last night before I dragged her to bed.

"Hey Imogen." I said.

"Ye?" Imogen said.

"Y'know how I was scared of those noises last night and I told Kitty that she scared me." I said.

"Mhm."

"Well when Kitty finds out that I was scared especially if she finds out that shes scared me then she would hug me but she didn't." I said.

"And thats a problem because?" Imogen asked.

"Its not a problem its just weird that all the times before when I was scared she hugged me but last night she didn't." I said.

"Considering she hugs you a lot Noi that is kinda weird." Zane said.

"What do you think about this Drew. You've also known Kitty longer than me." Imogen said.

"I mean it does seem weird." Drew said.

"You guys known her longer than me so I believe you when you say that its weird but what do you suppose we do?" Imogen asked.

"Keep an eye on her." Zane said. "Its the best way."

We all nodded.

(KRYS CODE RED! CODE RED! DREW, ZANE, NOI AND IMOGEN ARE ONTO US! I'll deal with Noi and Imogen and you can deal with Zane and Drew!)

"Just don't be weird about it and don't make it too obvious." Drew said.

Kitty's pov
I didn't mean to eavesdrop I just happened to hear the conversation they were having and since I heard my name I decided to spy on them.

After the conversation was over I was a bit tense. They were suspucious and were gonna keep an eye on me.

I have to start acting like I usually would without hurting them.

314 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^