Cuddles

Raven's pov
I told the girls that Azura knew we were vampires and because of that we excluded her from the plan.

"Your not gonna kill me are you?" Azura asked.

"No of course not dear." I said.

"What about the others?" Azura asked.

I hesitated for a moment. "Its what the others plan to do with them."

"But from what I heard Noi and Imogen are dating Kitty and Drew is dating Mac, are Mac and Kitty really gonna kill them?" Azura asked.

(Don't worry Azura we aren't going to kill them, I could never kill them well unless they fall in love with someone else...I think I've been watching to much Yan Sim)

"Like I said its whatever Kitty and Mac plan to do with them but I'm sure Kitty and Mac wouldn't kill them, they love them too much." I said.

(Well said Raven ✨)

"Well as long as no-one dies." Azura said.

"I can assure you that no-one will die." I said.

"Thanks Raven." Azura said.

Azura then came to sit on my bed with me and hugged me, I hugged back obviously.

"After all this is over can I stay on the hub with you?" Azura asked.

"Ye, it'll be more fun with you here anyway." I said.

Azura giggles.

3rd persons pov
What Azura and Raven didn't realise was that Noi and Imogen were trying to find Kitty when they heard Raven and Azura talking about their relationship with Kitty and heard the rest of that conversation and quickly went to try and find Zane. Imogen and Noi didn't know the whole story of why this was happening but they heard the part where Kitty might kill them and Mac might kill Drew.

Even though Azura and Raven weren't aware that Imogen and Noi heard their conversation, Kitty was and she would make sure that they didn't tell anyone or if they did, the others wouldn't believe them.

326 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^