Snack at 3am

Kitty's pov
It was nighttime, we all went to bed, us vampires had our own rooms and then the boys shared a room and Imogen, Azura and Snowbelle shared a room. (Different room to the boys)

It was about 3am and I started to feel hungry so I got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen and looked in the fridge and found a chocolate bar so I grabbed that and started eating it and I decided to make myself some hot chocolate while I was down here.

Noi's pov
I went to sleep at like 10pm but awoke to a sound downstairs, I looked at the time, it was 3am.

I heard another sound come from downstairs so I went to Kitty's room for comfort but she wasn't there.

What if something bad happened to her?

(Noi I'm a vampire, nothing bad can happen to me.)

I decided to go investigate the sound but I didn't wanna go by myself so I went to the girls room to wake up Imogen.

(Noi why the hell u waking people up at 3 in the morning bc of a sound you heard that I made?)

"Hey, Imogen." I said in a hushed tone.

"What?" Imogen asked.

"Can you help me investigate the sound downstairs?" I asked.

"Noi you do know its 3 in the morning right?" Imogen asked.

"Yes I know but I heard a sound downstairs and when I went to Kitty's room she wasn't there." I said.

This made Imogen get up out of bed.

"Lets go investigate that sound then." Imogen said.

"I thought you didn't want too a second ago." I said.

"We both wanna make sure that Kitty's safe and that nothing bad happens to her, so we have to see what or who made that sound." Imogen said.

(I said that since I'm a vampire nothing bad can happen to me! What do you guys not get about that?!)

Me and Imogen went downstairs quietly and went to the kitchen where the sound was made.

Kitty's pov
I could sense Imogen and Noi walking up behind me but why were they being all quiet about it?

"Hey Noi, hey Imo!" I said while sipping my drink.

"Kitty!" Noi said.

I turned around.

"Ye." I said.

"It was you making those sounds?" Noi asked.

"Ye why?" I asked.

"You scared me." Noi said.

"Sorry about scaring you Noi." I said.

"Your having a drink at 3 in the morning?" Imogen asked.

"Couldn't sleep so I came down here and made myself a drink and ate a chocolate bar." I said as I finished my drink and placed the cup down.

Their blood does smell nice, ugh its too early in the morning to be dealing with them.

Noi and Imogen looked at each other then back at me.

Noi came over to me and grabbed my hand then started leading me up the stairs.

"If you can't sleep we'll help you!" Noi said.

"And how are you two gonna help me?" I asked.

"We're gonna sleep with you and make sure that you sleep!" Noi said.

"No, no and no!" I said blushing.

"Too late, we're already at your room." Imogen said.

I swear these 2 are gonna kill me by their charms one day. Hopefully I don't lose control.

Obviously Imogen used her magic to place me in the middle of the bed and then they both got in so I couldn't escape.

These 2 people are simps!

585 words

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye Kittens <3
^^