Nuzi: Jealously

[A/N: This won't be like the one in my Jealous Oneshots Book]

Uzi was in school when Thad came over and was talking with Uzi.

Uzi: "so you have an crush in Lizzy?"

Thad: "y-yea.....don't tell her yet!"

Uzi: "no worries, shes not even my friend, so I won't even talk to her about that stuff"

While Uzi and Thad were talking, N got bored, decided to follow Uzi to protect her and saw the whole thing.

N's Thoughts: "who does he think he is to take Uzi from me- US, ME AND V, I don't care if he has a crush on Uzi, I have to protect her even if I have to murder Thad, he may be nice to me but I plan on protecting Uzi."

Uzi and Thad then walked into an classroom to wait for the teacher, Uzi was bored so she decided to draw in her book, she was drawing Herself and N, She also drew V but V was tied up and broken, Uzi Giggled without realizing that N was standing right in front of her, looking at her drawing of Them.

N was both confused and surprised, he blushed when he realrealized that The drawing of Him and Uzi were holding hands.

Uzi's Classmates were scared and had walked into the back of the classroom. N didn't care, he stared at Thad with murder on his mind.

Uzi looked up and was met the eyes of The Murder Drone she secretly had a crush on, She panicked and threw the paper at the other side of classroom and her face heated up, N looked away and kept His eyes on Thad making sure he didn't get anywhere near Uzi while N had her attention.

Uzi: "N-N I wasn't e-expecting to see you....HERE of all places-"

N grabbed Uzi's Arm and pulled her out of the classroom, gearing at Thad, thad looked scared but put an thumps up towards N

Uzi followed N into the hallway, she expected him to ask alot of questions but was left with N grabbing her hand and holding it tight.

N: "Uzi...do...do you have a crush...on..me?" N said while looking down and trying to hide his heated up visor, just waiting for Uzi's Reply.

Uzi: "w-wha no- I um...I can explain the paper, its uh...never mind, I don't have an excuse for what I was drawing, maybe....maybe seeing you and V hanging around. Makes me-"

N: "jealous?, I know that feeling now, I have a confession to make....I was jealous of you and Thad hanging around. I didn't like it which is why I was gonna ask you if you and him were together but I...that drawing kinda made my day except the drawing of V but that's beside the point"

N grabbed Uzi's Face and made her look at him

N: "Uzi Doorman, will you go out with me. I don't wanna lose you to some other Drone"

N said waiting for an rejection but was met with Uzi's soft Lips

Uzi: "of course, N I would greatly like that"

Uzi wrapped her arms around N's Neck as his visor gets hot, Uzi and N walked towards the exit, holding hands as Uzi laid her head onto N's shoulder.

Uzi/N's thoughts: "Maybe jealousy can always be helpful"