Nuzi: Cooking

No One's P.o.v: 

Uzi Slowly Woke up from her nightmare and walked into her kitchen, her father was sleeping in his room, N didn't want to be near V after thier big fight, Uzi felt a bit sad for Them, bit she shook that feeling off as she began to fix up Eggs and pancakes, She nothing else better to do then to Cook something for N, Uzi was still mad at her father for not telling her the whole truth about her mother and what really happened to her.

Grabbing a pan and opening up the fridge, she grabbed four eggs and cracked open the eggs and began to poke and filp them over, once they were done she put them on a plate and was about to grab the pancake fixings when she bumped into N.

N: "Oh Hey there Uzi, what are you fixing?" N said with a smile

Uzi who suddenly blushed because she thought he was still asleep told him 

Uzi: "making breakfast for you"  Uzi says with a smile

N: "What about your dad?" N grabbed a plate of eggs

Uzi: "I'm still pissed at him for not telling me how my own mother died, so right now, all i care about is you, so eat those eggs and get ready for some pancakes" 

N began to eat the eggs and Uzi's cooking was amazing according to N's Mouthfull of food.

Uzi got done with making the pancakes and handed them over to N, Uzi went to put her cooking supplies away when she was pulled down onto a lap, it was N's, he had pulled Uzi down onto his Lap and was hugging her from behind 

N: "You make such great breakfast, I enjoyed it very much but could I have you for dessert~" N said Partly joking Meanwhile Uzi was overheating from Blushing and embarrassment

N giggeled as he hugged Uzi tighter and fed her some pancakes, of course she wasn't gonna say no, she was also hungry.

N patted her on the head and smiled as Uzi would look away blushing.

Uzi didn't mind where she was sitting at the moment all she knew was that from now on, she'll make more food to see N's reaction, like she said, N's approval means more to her then anyone else's.