Nuzi: Talking doesn't hurt anyone.

⚠️Spoilers for Ep 4 Of murder Drones⚠️

V was hanging out with Lizzy for the day so Uzi and N were left alone to do whatever they wanted.

Uzi: "so, sorry about almost killing V and You"
Uzi said while playing with her hands and looking down

N: "it's fine, Uzi, we all have our days, and I don't Blame you, we just gotta work on improving ourselves along the road"

N said while looking at Uzi

Uzi sat down at an table and laid her head down on it.

"N....if I hadn't stopped myself, I could've ended up killing you, I don't wanna do that...I already hate myself for attacking, murdering and eating my classmates..." uzi closed her eyes as if she could bare to relive that event again

N came over and pat her on the head "uzi, I know your scared but I believe that it wasn't your fault...maybe this absolute solver is what causing you to become like us." N sat down beside Uzi and softly pat her head, he badly wanted to hug her but wait till she was ready for it.

Uzi: "h-how am I like you two, my tail has an mouth, my wings have hands at the bend part and my thingy that appears when I'm hungry isn't an X, so how am I.....like you and V?"

Uzi said turn her head towards N, who was looking at Uzi in a concerned way.

N grabbed Uzi's Face and made her look at him

N: "You don't really need to have the same things me and V have to be like us, your tails mouth is cool, your wings are unique and your visor thingy, that's the best part of being different, your way more cool then me or V combined, I'm sure all this will be fixed, but you shouldn't freak out or stress, I promise I'll help you till the end"

N said as he pulled Uzi into an Hug.
She wasn't used to hugs but wasn't gonna pull away from her friend/crush, as N had his eyes closed, she gently kissed his left cheek and ran out of the Pod, leaving both her stuff and a blushing N