⚠️🧡💜Chapter 10 ●summer break~●

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
This is right after they arrived home after chapter 8 "first date <3"

TW- this will contain some NSFW if you are not comfortable you might wanna skip the chapter.
<there will be a warning when it starts and when it ends but this chapter is mainly the main event known as seggs. 😘🏳️‍🌈💪💖✌️😍>

I strongly believe in bottom rui and top Tsukasa but I know it might trigger people so they do both because I said so >:) full ✨️DETAILS✨️btw. Also even tho they are both gonna be tops at some time it's still mostly bottom rui <3. THEY ARE FUKING 18 don't attack me! :<

Also just so you guys know I don't know how to write this shit.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Finally got home after that super embarrassing conversation with an some time ago. I'll go watch something with Rui so I'll just go to choose what we can watch while he talks with his mother about staying over. I was choosing the movie while he sat next to me. I didn't mind and he was warm like a blanket so that fixed my cold problems. I started to play the movie and we watched for a while. Ruis's mother then arrived in her car (Yes she has 2) and handed Rui his stuff. He placed it down and headed over to the couch with me. After some time I could feel him getting much closer every second. I don't think he was watching the movie at all. I paused it so I could ask him what was up and that's when I felt him grab my shirt collar and he got on top of me. I was blushing hard since I couldn't control my thoughts at that moment.

⚠️NSFW AHEAD⚠️

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to him. We started kissing passionately and it was super unexpected. He then bit my lip asking for entrance which I let him. He was just exploring my mouth while I was having some trouble realizing what the fuck was happening. After some time we were just basically making out. Our tounges swirling with each other was so hot. I started to get sweaty and started to have some difficulty even breathing normally at this point. I could tell I was letting out small moans and I felt ashamed of myself at that moment but we didn't stop.... after about 1 minute he finally broke the kiss as a string of our mixed saliva connected our tounges until it broke. I was still catching my breath and he was breathing heavily as well but he decided that for some reason we should start to make out again. I was enjoying the kisses I was getting from him.

A while passed and we were still making out. Then I suddenly let out a loud muffled moan. He touched my dick harshly and I just moaned in shock. The worst part is that I don't think it was an accident at all since he just kept touching me there. We broke the kiss and I was panting. Rui then took some part of my shirt off and started biting and placing hickeys all over my neck. I was moaning in pleasure. I was confused about how this even happened but I don't care anymore. I want to fuck him and for him to fuck me... that would be perfect.
............................☆.........................
R-Rui! I said as he started to place even more hickeys on me. It felt great but how was I gonna hide them?!

He just looked at me and stopped.

I like it when you moan. Especially when it's my name tsu~ he said in a flirty voice. I turned a little red after he said that. Oh, I was gonna show him to moan MY name.

I grabbed him and got on top of him then I started to take his pants and boxers off. He looked super flustered and cute which I liked a lot. I grabbed his rock-hard dick and started stroking it.

T-tsukasa what are y-you, ahh~

He sounded super confused and cute while he moaned and asked me what I was doing. I didn't even know what I was doing myself but I enjoyed hearing him moan.