🧡💜🏳️‍🌈Chapter 16 ●Romeo and Eduardo pt 3●

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Again, thanks for the 1k reads! If you want to help me keep doing stories with a cause, please consider voting! Love you guys. A smut special is coming your way soon. See ya there!!!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Right after the cafe, we went to the car with a sigh of relief. We noticed that Nene was looking at us weirdly and figured that she might be trying to find out what we have been doing. That was an awkward position for us to be in, especially Rui...

"You need to come up with better excuses, Kasa. Fufu~

"I know that. Just please remind me never to use the excuse of you falling down the stairs ever again."

He giggled, and I joined on as well. We were not taking anything seriously, but I didn't care. I love him even if he is a weirdo. I can't think of anything else in the world I would rather be.

"You better start driving, love. We are gonna be late, haha."

"Oh, right! How could a star like me ever do something so foolish..."

We giggled a bit as I started to drive. We were having a great time just talking and singing to the radio. Gosh, he is so fun to be around with. I do love him more than anything, after all.

"Hey, Tsukasa, after the show, you wanna stay a while more, or we can also go to my house! It's ok if you can't, but it is an option if you have nothing to do!"

"Sure, Rui, I'm free! Wanna hang at your house then?"

He nodded happily, and I smiled back. I should focus on the road more, tho... we are almost at the wonder stage anyway, so let's just keep talking about random shit before Nene and Emu catch up on what we are doing...
............................☆.............................
We arrived after some time. Emu and Nene were already waiting for us. We got off the car and went over to them.

"Hey, guys! Are you all ready to practice?"

"Sure are Emu. What should we start with?"

"I thought we talked it out at the cafe? We are starting with the basics and scenes of the play."

"Oh yeah, right, so I'll go get the script from my bag, and yall can go to the stage."

We all nodded and Enu and Nene went to the stage as I stayed with Rui just in case he needs help with the entire walking problem but I think it's getting much better than from a while ago. Guess walking helps with the problem. Hopefully, he can move well when we practice all together!
............................☆.............................
We walked over to the stage with the script and waved at the girls. We got on the stage, and Nene and Emu walked over to us.

"Alright, I got the script. Now, let's review the roles and the positions we are supposed to be in."

We nodded as Rui told us what our characters were going to do in each scene.

After we got the instructions on what we were gonna do, we got into positions and started practicing our roles. Rui was reviewing our practice since he didn't appear until like 3 more scenes, so it was just Nene and Emu since they were multiple (not that important) characters. They were doing a very good job in their roles. This is gonna be an... interesting show, to say the least.

I'm still super worried about what people will think of me and Rui when the show is exposed. It's honestly just normal royalty against a mage that is misjudged. It's not a complex story, but making the mage fall for the prince is rather... different. Especially if they are both males. I just hope we don't lose people because of Rui and me playing in a gay romance. It might be confusing for kids. Besides adults can be homophobic... just like my parents. We will have to announce it being LGBT. This might be a big fail, but I think this is a great story to tell. I guess we will sort it out when the Performance starts.