⚠️🧡💜Chapter 20 ●All because of a bet●

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Hello ;3 I got the bottom Tsukasa content for yall. This feels illegal as a bottom Rui Shipper, but I'm doing it anyways 😘✌️ Enjoy because I'm probably going to suffer while writing this 😍

Remember that they were talking about a bet in the last chapter, so it's where I left off :>

Also fuking watpad sucks. It fuking deleted the chapter yesterday and I had it almost fuking finished 😭
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

T-"Alright, what is the bet gonna be, hmm?"

R-"Well... simple game of heads or tails. If I win, I'm top the for today, and if not, you can do whatever you want to me and be the top ofc <3"

T-"Oh, alright! You stand no chance I'm winning this!"

R-"Alright, Tails I win, Heads you lose. Got it?"

T-"Got it!"

R-"Fufu ~ Alright.

He then grabbed a coin himself and flipped it. He doesn't know that I'll definitely w-

T-"Ah Fuck. No way you just fuking won. Should have picked tails damn it."

R-"You do realize I tricked you right?"

T-"Huh?"

R-"Nevermind, I won and you lost so you know what that means."

T-"God damn it Rui"

R-" A bet is a bet!"

T-"Fine whatever...HUH?!... R-RUI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

(Oh boy...🥲)

⚠️ NSFW AHEAD ⚠️

Mnnph~

He started to kiss me passionately out of nowhere. I had nothing else u could so I kissed back grabbing his shirt collar with both of my hands.

He slid his tongue to my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him and he started to explore the inside of my mouth. I desperately wanted to fight for dominance, but I know it won't be fair to Rui. He looked so hot on top of me tho...

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up more towards his face with his soft, delicate hand as he kept kissing me. With his other hand, he started to grab and pull my legs so they were on either side of his waist.

He pushed me all the way back so he could be fully on top of me, never breaking the kiss. It started to get harder to breathe so I broke the kiss but he just leaned down and kissed me again but this time in a much more rougher way, not letting me fight back at all as he was fully on top of me where I couldn't do anything.

Huh? Where the fuck did he get a rope from?! How long has he been planning on this?

We finally broke the kiss, and he grabbed my hands and tied them up with the rope. Why the fuck does he have a rope, to begin with?!

R-"I have been waiting for this moment if you couldn't tell."

T-"No shit. Where did you even get the rope from?! Hey, what are you doing..?

R-"I'm tying you up to the arm of the table beside the couch. And before I start are you ok with this? I can stop if you are too uncomfortable."

T-"I-umm, it's fine..."

R-"Oki Doki <3

This is so embarrassing... I didn't expect him to do this at all. Why is he so unpredictable...