Chapter 11 The Final Revolution Part 1

4 Years later, Ben is almost graduating at All4Men Knights Academy, he worked very hard and learnt how to fight like a soldier, and to fight for the country he is almost ready to save his royal home from his sadistic Uncle Ernesto who had his wrathful reign for 18 years, in 2 weeks time it is his graduation ceremony at All4Men. He came back to the farm to tell everyone the news. Everyone I have news, I am graduating in 2 weeks time and then after that I am going back home, to Alberton, to fight for what is right and to fight for what is mine, Charlie and Luke were very happy to hear the announcement that Ben is graduating and after saving Alberton they would be happy to be back home to see their parents again, but Charlie didn't want to go back to Alberton because he turned 20 and he was happy to live on the farm and go to archery school in Vancouver, but Benjamin My cousin replied Charlie, I love it here on this farm now, I'm not sure if I ever want to go back to the city, besides even though your graduating from All4Men, fighting for your kingdom is a very risky thing to do, I'm not saying you can't do it, all I'm saying is be careful, Luke says he's been accepted to Music School in Wyoming so he's not sure if he wants to go back home to Alberton. Julia says she can't wait to go back to Toronto and stay there for 3 months and then move to Alberton. Melody just came home with a boy and she introduced her boyfriend Freddy to Frank and Sarah Marie, Frank didn't approve of Freddy dating his daughter but he knew that he had to let his daughter go, Jerry and Anita were doing chores around the dairy farm when they found out the news that Ben was finally graduating. Every evening Ben did some battle workouts to stay fit until his graduation ceremony and then he was ready to see his mother again and his royal palace that he's going to fight for.