Chapter 4 The Revolution begins

Benjamin starts dating Julia and begins to take her advices. Benjamin writes an application letter to All4Men Knights Academy in Edmonton where he will attend Knight School to learn to fight for his kingdom from his sadistic uncle Ernesto, after writing the application letter Benjamin admits in the letter that he lives in Vancouver so the school board of All4Men state in the letter that it's by law that he gets a transportation document from a lawyer and they recommended Henry Thompson in the letter, stating that he also lives in Vancouver and works at Benson and Jonsons lawfirm. Frank and Sarah Marie take Benjamin to Benson and Jonsons lawfirm where they make an appointment with Mr Thompson for their adopted son. They wait in the que at section D where Henry Thompson issues the documents like the other lawyers do, They call Benjamin for his appointment and starts the interview with Mr Thompson. So your Benjamin, right? Asked Mr Thompson. Yes I am, replied Ben. It says here in your resume that you were given up for adoption at Holmes Orphanage, has details of your adoption certificate at The Adoption Lifesaver Program Facility where you were adopted, they renamed the adoption center you were at to get adopted by Jerry and Frank Simpson, it even says you work on their farm and work for their dairy business too, and it says in this letter that you need a transportation document because you got accepted when you applied at All4Men Knights Academy in Edmonton. Correct, replied Ben. You don't need to worry, you just have to sign your initials on this piece of paper and your documents will be ready at Vinny's Courthouse this afternoon, and you have to pay $350.00 for the documents of your transportation to Edmonton, Luckily after the appointment with Henry Thompson the documents are ready, they depart to Vinny's courthouse where they have a court meeting and Benjamin pays $400.00 for his documents, and the process is over. Back on the farm, the delivery worker of All4Men Knights Academy delivers Benjamin's sword and armor so that he can attend All4Men Knights Academy. Uncle Frank approaches Benjamin when he receives his packages and tells him he use to take sword fighting classes when he was his age and before he started a business with his brother Jerry. Can you teach me? Replied Ben. Benjamin my boy, you are like a son to Jerry and I, we actually adopted you at that adoption center 14 years ago, I will teach you anything. It's been a week since Anita and Jerry have been away and they came back from the wedding and Jerry witnesses his brother teaching their adopted son how to fight with the sword with protection filters on the tip of the blade so that nobody gets hurt, Jerry smiles and continues walking back to the house with Anita to unpack their bags. After the sword fighting lesson, Julia approaches Ben and he's happy to see her. Hello my love, they start to kiss and they walk along the way and he tells her that he is leaving next week to Edmonton for orientation week at the Academy where he is fully accepted. Does this mean I will not see you in the next six months? Asked Julia. That is right, replied Ben and they have romantic moments until only after Ben's Knight lessons with Uncle Frank was Julua allowed to spend time with him, and until the last night of him being on the farm, they spend the last time together under the stars and they kiss. I'll miss you Babe, stated Julia. I am going to miss you too my gaurdian angel, replied Ben and then the next morning Ben hops on his horse Maximus who he's had for 2 years and outside the farm house he says goodbye to Uncle Jerry and Frank and Aunt Anita and Sarah Marie, Sarah Marie and Anita cry and comfort eachother as they are sad to see their adopted son attend Knight school. Remember, stated Jerry at the Academy some people are cruel, when they say something hurtful, don't let them give in, be strong. I will try, replied Benjamin. I know you will, replied Frank. Benjamin departs from Simpsons Dairy Farm with his luggage on Maximus's carriage and he departs from Vancouver to Edmonton where he will attend All4Men. It was Orientation week at All4Men, the moment Benjamin arrived, he scheduled with the staff at the check in desk and when he tries to go to his dorm after checking in an arrogant student accidently runs into him. So what brings you here to this institute? Asked the trainee, I am Benjamin, I have attended here to learn to fight for this country and what is rightfully mine. You're Prince Benjamin of Alberton aren't you? Yes, replied Benjamin. I don't know about going back to Alberton man, that part of the country has gone severely downhill since ignorant King Hermano got himself killed at some royal festival, what an idiot! Hissed the Trainee. Benjamin draws his sword at the arrogant training knight. You mention my father like that in my presence again, you will taste the tip of my blade, I'm not scared of you, the trainee then draws his sword to Benjamin. Lower your sword, you'll regret it! Replied the trainee. Or what?! Responded Benjamin. Lieutenant Oswald makes his appearance and breaks up the fight between Benjamin and the Knight trainee. I am Lieutenant Oswald I am second in command of General Adams, fighting will not be tolerated on campus, is that clear! Yes Lt sir! Responded the men. Louder! Responded Lt Oswald. Yes Lt Sir!! Responded the men again. You're Prince Ben of Alberton, right? Asked Lt Oswald. Benjamin informed Lt Oswald that he is Alberton's lost prince. The General wants to see you in his office before you head to your dorm. Informed the Lieutenant. He wants to talk to you about something that I'm not sure why and what he wants to talk to you about, but please report the Genreal's office immediately, that's an order.