Chapter 10 Confrontations and Episodes

It has been last night that Melody moved in with her father, Frank introduces Melody to her cousins Charlie and Luke and he introduces her to Benjamin, Melody figured that her adopted half brother is Prince of Alberton and is attending All4Men Knights Academy in Edmonton to fight for the royal city of Alberton and that the kingdom is rightfully his. Sarah Marie meets her step daughter for the first time and she shows her sorrows towards her like a loving mother should, Sarah Marie offered Melody a leftover piece of Charlie's birthday cake and she enjoyed it. At dawn, Ben woke up in Julia's shed, loaded his bags, put his armor on and he was on his way for Semester 2 at All4Men Knights Academy with a transportation document accompanied and signed by another 2 lawyers which gave him 2-4 years of interest within the documents the 2 lawyers that Ben visited from the same Law firm were Susan Abroth who has been an advocate for 10 years and has 35 years of experience and his second lawyer was Matthew Campbell, who is a student lawyer that started his studies 3 years ago. Ben started his knight training at All4Men Knights Academy but a few days later when General Adams wasn't around, Lt Oswald suspended Ben for a week and sent him to a hotel because Fletcher framed Ben for making remarks to an educator in class. It was not me Lieutenant! Fletcher is a conniving little.. Enough!! Shouted Lieutenant Oswald. You know when General Adams is not around, I'm normally in charge so your on one week suspension, that's it! You are suspended and that is final! Now go pack your bags, I am sure if Hermano was alive he'd be disappointed to have a son like you. Seconds later Ben lost it. Suspend me all you want Lt, you know I wasn't responsible for what happened! But just to make it very clear, never mention my father's name or my father to me ever again!!! Ben walked out of the Lt's office and slammed the door, he packed his bags and went to the hotel down the road. Lt Oswald was teaching the students combat note taking lessons until General Adams walked in the room very angry. How could you do this, Gary! Shouted General Adams. What did I do, Nikolas? Responded Lt Oswald. Everybody out, I would like to have a word with Lt Oswald, alone. Everyone left the class. Nikolas, can we discuss this later? Asked Lt Oswald, I have a class to teach you know. Well you should of thought of that before you suspended one of my students without my consent, my kids work at the hotel, I was handing over my son's transportation documents because he's moving to Montana with his girlfriend next week and the minute I saw Benjamin at the hotel I asked him why he wasn't at the campus and he explained everything to me and the rest of the class told me that Fletcher framed Benjamin for something he didn't do, so how dare you suspend a student without my permission and behind my back?! It's Because I am in charge while you are not here!! Replied Oswald raising his voice.True replied Adams, but you still need my consent to suspend or expel someone, let this be your last warning Lt, if you ever suspend an innocent student behind my back, suspend or expel anyone without my consent or make prejudice statements about Benjamin or any of my students ever again, your position as an educator in this establishment will be terminated, is that clear, Lt?! Yes sir! Replied Lt Oswald. Louder! Demanded Adams, YES SIR! responded Oswald. Good, replied Adams, but you owe Ben an apology, he was also so upset the fact that he told me that you said if my best friend Hermano had a son like him, he'd be disappointed. You never ever mention the boys father to him or to me again, that also disrespects me because I've known his father since were cubs, Benjamin even watched his father dying at the royal party after drinking his spiked wine from an anonymous guest, now for a seven year old at that stage, that must of been traumatizing for him. For one you keep your mouth shut, you leave the boy alone or you can kiss your employment goodbye, Benjamin was very upset when he told me everything so apologize then after that don't talk to him again, that's an order! Yes sir. Responded Lt Oswald sulking. After 10 minutes have gone by, the class was invited back in. Back on the dairy farm Sarah Marie was teaching Melody how to knit and Anita was teaching Luke piano, Frank came in after business was done it was only Julia, Charlie Jerry and himself that worked during operating hours with each shift, so how are my girls doing? Asked Frank, were doing OK dad, I kinda like Sarah Marie, Dad you made a good choice marrying her, Sarah Marie was about to make the news to Frank, Honey guess what? I'm pregnant, I'm 4 weeks pregnant, I must write a letter to Benjamin. Honey that is Amazing! Responded Frank in excitement, we must tell the whole family later. Then an angry knock appeared on the door, Open this door Frank! I know she's in there! Sarah Marie was shocked and terrified! Honey, please don't tell me that's her, she responded. Yes I'm afraid so, replied Frank. Then the door bust open, it was Frank's ex wife. Where is she Frank! Don't lie to me I know she's here! Shouted Frank's Ex. Cordelia, Melody doesn't want to see you! And I'm afraid she wants nothing to do with you! You've abused her and shattered her spirit far too long now! It's over Cords, I had to go to court the other day and it turns out they handed child custody to me because of your reckless behavior towards her over the past 15 years! Please Frank! Shouted Cordelia, she's my daughter too, you can't just take her away from me, I don't want to... that's enough! Demanded Sarah Marie sternly, if Melody wants to see you, Frank and I will arrange something for a visit between you 2, but until then, you keep your distance from Melody because if you were a real mom she wouldn't be going through this pain that you have put her through. It's time to go Cordelia. Demanded Frank, the door is right there, leave now. Fine! Shouted the ex wife, but this isn't over yet! She walked out the door very angry and Frank told Melody that she can come out from the room.