Chapter 13 The Final Revolution Part 3

It was not long until the soldiers were at Alberton but they had to make a pit stop at Calgary where they approached at Monaca and Jenson's Inn, Monaco Reeve and Jenson Kalebsen were the owners at the Inn. Good evening my good men said a man, my name is Jenson and this is my best friend Monaco, we run a hospitality program together. My name is Benjamin of Alberton, my men and I are on our way to Alberton on a dangerous quest, fighting for my kingdom and saving the city. Aren't you the missing Prince of Alberton? Replied Jenson. Yes I am, but we came here to this Inn for a rest, we have put our horses in the stables and we will be on our way straight to Alberton tomorrow morning. Very well then Replied Monaco, you'll be sleeping in suite 84, enjoy your stay. The men slept in the suite and until morning. They had breakfast at the Inn and were putting their armor on for their mission to save the monarchy and fight for what is right and fight for the country, Ben knew that very soon he was going to see his mother again, and he hanged on to that promise, the men left Calgary and were on their way to Alberton. Let's see how much damage the city is facing now. Back in Alberton, food was almost gone, too much damage took place from riots and rebellious people who were angry that new laws were coming in place by King Ernesto who has not only damaged the whole city, alot of human civilization has lost respect for him because of his selfish ways of running the country and the monarchy. Olivia was being beheaded in two weeks time but It was already too late, the lost prince Benjamin was already on his way home, to fight for justice among his subjects and to take something back that was taken from his father illegally. He knew he was going to avenge his father's will and to avenge his father's reign. The men already arrived in Alberton and Benjamin was disgusted on how much damage has taken place to his rightful home and kingdom, he remembered as a child that the royal city use to be beautiful now it has become an ugly pigsty because of his selfish and sadistic uncle who has destroyed most of the city's value. It was even disturbing to see most of the people being treated unfairly and people were being paid less salaries.