Puppy Love | Jake

(A/N: Ryujin is not to be assumed to be ITZY' Ryujin.)

Jake took his seat beside Ryujin. This was usual for them. Well, as usual as it can get for two people who run in different circles. You see, Jake very much was outgoing & his beautiful Australian accent gave him an ounce of added charisma.

Ryujin was the opposite. Usually she was very private & seemed reserved. Introverted. Except there were times she would let herself be a bit extroverted. She was also what peopled called "A Real Beauty". Ryujin was probably the sweetest person even with preferring no contact of any kind with other humans besides she considers her closest. 

Today, Jake decided to strike up a conversation with her. "난 근처에서 널 봤어요. 어떻게 지내세요?" (I've seen you around. How are you ?) She was silent a few moments before answering. This probably was the first time she actually noticed Jake. "난 괜찮아요. 당신은?" (I am fine. You ?) Her response was simple & expected. So far this conversation was barely anything. 

So he awkwardly asked his next question. "What are your plans later ? Want to hang out ?" Ryujin was honestly surprised before lowly nodding. For once she wasn't entirely annoyed by someone wanting to have some form of contact with her. Outside of her friends, of course. 

They ended up going for a walk. Ryujin never noticed, but Jake' eyes sparkled when he looked at her. He was very happy to be getting to know her. "Why did you want to get to know me ?", she asked as she kept her sight everywhere else besides Jake. Not that he minded. Jake probably was blushing really hard right about now. "저는 당신과 친구가 되고 싶어요, Ryujin. 저는 이것을 꽤 오랫동안 갖고 싶었습니다." (I want to be your friend, Ryujin. I have wanted this for quite a while.) He stuck with being her friend as he didn't want to just blurt out he liked her when they've only just started talking. 

Ryujin smiled softly as she hadn't felt this relaxed in a while. "Thank you, Jake... Thank you for wanting to be my friend..."

Puppy love. Innocence. A crush that was beginning to blossom in the early stages of friendship. It couldn't get better than this, right ?

Puppy love.

The END.

끝.