U + I = Distance | Sunoo

Far. Far away. Something's flourished at a  distance, but that can't be said for all things. Sunoo currently met up with his friend. His secret crush as well, Hana. He waved as soon as he caught sight of her. They were getting bingsu. 

"Woah ! You look really pretty today, Hana !", he greeted as she took her seat. Hana smiled wide even though she had something to tell him. However, she didn't want to spoil their non-date. She wanted Sunoo to have a good time. "Thank you. Did I have you wait long ?"

Sunoo quickly dismissed this comment with a bright smile & a cute tone to his voice. "오래 기다리지 않았습니다. 저는 당신이 도착하기 몇 분 전에 도착했습니다." (I have not waited long. I arrived a few minutes before you did.) Conversation flowed easily between them. Both were very similar in personality. So maybe that helped when they'd have conversation. 

After bingsu they hung out & just enjoyed each other's company. This was especially special given the news Hana would have to eventually share with him. Time went on. It had become very obvious that Hana had something she wanted to say, but she was holding herself back.

"What is it ? Are you cold, Hana ?", Sunoo asked growing very much concerned. Hana took his jacket thankfully, but this didn't ease her nerves at all. "There is something I must tell you, Sunoo..." 

He stopped walking as he heard the tone of her voice change. Whatever she needed to tell him was immensely important. "You're scaring me now, Hana. What do you need to tell me so urgently ?" Hana teared up as she forced to words to finally come out, "나는 멀어질 것입니다... 아까는 당신을 화나게 하고 싶지 않아서 아무 말도 안 했어요." (I am moving away... I didn't say anything earlier because I didn't want to upset you.)

Complete silence overcame them for a few good minutes before Sunoo hugged her. He wasn't going to confess anytime & he didn't want his best friend to feel burdened by this news. They'd always close... They should at least try to maintain their closeness when she leaves.

"You have nothing to worry about, Hana. We'll still be as close as we are now." At least that is what he hoped for above all else...

U + I = Distance.

The END.

끝.