(10)

"Li Xun, you can't catch up with me." Zhu Yun peddled the bicycle with all her might and giggled when she went ahead of Li Xun.

Li Xun looked at her and smiled. She was such a princess, his princess.

"Princess, I'm just letting you win." He knew that was going to irk her and it was his favorite thing to do. He loved to see her annoyed. She looked extra cute.

She turned back and showed him her tongue and tried to go farther. Li Xun couldn't see her going away from him. He soon caught up with her and put his arm out to reach to her. It's been a while he felt her skin again his. She pretended to hold his hand but soon enough pulled it back and scrunched her nose. She was going to tease him too.

"Zhu Yun." He said like a little kid who is whining.

She acted to hold his hand and pulled it back again.

If he could, Li Xun would sit on the ground and cry at this point but he didn't want to be laughed at.

He tried to lessen the distance between them but before he could hold onto her she went farther away. He didn't realize when she was out of his sight. He tried to look for her everywhere but she was gone. He had pushed her away.

"Zhu Yun." He desperately called for her.

"Zhu Yun." He said and his eyes opened. He felt the cold prison floor against his skin. His sleep was long gone and so was her. Rest of the night was spent trying to remember what Zhu Yun looked like when he last saw her.