⇀Chapter 1↼

"HAH! No!" - Alastor.

3rd POV•

Screaming was heard coming from the sky. It was another demon falling through the pentagram, and falling on the ground.

"I'm alive. I'm alive!" Then it was cut short when a car ran him over.

The car came to a stop, and a white and pink demon came out, "Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff."

"Yeah, yeah, listen! Keepin' this discreet, ya hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash grab! Got it?" Angel says.

"Whatever you say, slut!" The demon says, before laughing.

"Ouch! Ooh! Such an insult. Lemme know when you come up some something creative to call me, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit!" Angel said.

"Tell the Misses I said hi," The spider give the demon a kiss, "Shnukms." He says.

The random demon mumbles angrily, and then he drives off. Angel has an unamused look on his face.

Then the spider demon goes to a vending machine. He clicks a button with the words 'Angel Dust' on it.

The Angel's drugs got snatched up.

"Yoink!"

"Hey!"

"Up yours drag show!"

The demon with the hood was suddenly crushed by a massive boulder.

"Oh my God!" Angel bends down and takes the torn plastic bag, "My drugs! Dammit!" He says, frustrated. Angel looks up to see a flying war ship.

A snake demon with eyes all over him was laughing evilly.

"Those are the cowardly sinners dare not hinder my territorial takeover. A wise decision, the power of my machines are unmatched! No other demon can compare to the likes of I!" The snakes demons says.

"Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!" Said egg number 23.

The snake demon give him a proud smile.

"Yeah!"

Then another egg climbed on top of and the controls, "You really showed them what for. I liked when you shot them with your raygun!" He said, making a finger gun to the demon.