⇀Chapter 3↼

"May I speak now?" - Alastor.

•3rd POV•

There was a limo driving down the road. And three were inside. Angel was messing with the window switch, Vaggie was looking at him in pure anger, Charlie was sad, and Itadori was comforting her.

"What?" Angel asked.

" 'what'? 'what'?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Vaggie screamed out, ripping out her hair.

"I owed my girl buddy a solid! Isn't that a redeeming quality? Helping friends with stuff?" Angel asked.

"Not with turf wars that result in Territorial Genocide!" Vaggie exclaimed.

"Ehh. You win some, you lose a few hundred. Heheheh! It wasn't that bad anyway." Angel said, then a dagger was thrown at the window switch.

Vaggie gives the demon a hard glare.

"C'mon, I had to! My credibility was on the line! What kind of reputation would I have if people though I was trying to go clean? It just proves out my entire persona." Angel says.

"YOUR credibility? What about the hotels?! You little stunt, made us look like a FUCKING joke!" Vaggie says.

"No no no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look. . . Sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan with no arms or legs. . . Oh! With progeria!"

Charlie hid her face in her hair at the last statement.

"Great! Now I'm bummed thinking about it! This thing have any liquor?" Angel questioned.

"Can you please just try to take this seriously?" Vaggie asked.

"Fine, I'll try just don't get your taco in a twist, baby." Angels said.

"Was that you trying to be sexist or racist?" Vaggie asked.

"Whatever pisses you off more. Is there seriously no liquor in here?!"

Vaggie sits back down, "I'm gonna kill him." She says.

"Too late toots! Wait, would that make me double dead? Heh, and where exactly to I go? To double hell?" Angel laughs, "Sorry you stuck with me bitch, get used to it." He says.

Vaggie just mumbles in Spanish. Itadori just looks at her wide eyes, understanding every word she's saying.

"What is she saying?" Angel asked.