⇀Chapter 2↼

"He looks like a Strawberry Pimp!" - Angel Dust.

•3rd POV•

Meanwhile in the back, Charlie goes up to Katie, and she introduces herself to her.

"Hi, I'm Charlie."

"Katie Killjoy." She blows away smoke, "I would said it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie." The reporter takes notice to her hand.

"You can put that away. I don't touch the gays. I have standards."

"Yeah? How's that. . . . How's that workin' out for ya?" Charlie asked.

"Look, my time is money so I'll keep this short. You're not here, because we wanted you here. You're here because Jeffery couldn't make it to his Cannibal Cooking Segment."

"You may be some royal big shot, but that doesn't mean SHIT to me! I'm too rich, and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some tux-wearing demon princess wants to advertise."

"But I-"

"So don't get cute with me honey, or I will fucking bury you." Katie says towering over Charlie.

"And we're live!"

Katie's mood switched, "Welcome back! So, Charlotte!" She says.

"It's Charlie."

"Whatever. Tell us about this new passion project that you've instantly pestering our news station about!" Katie says.

"Well. As most of you know, I was born here in hell, and growing up I always tried to see the good in everything around me. Hell is my home, and you are my people."

"We just went through another extermination. We lost so many souls, and it breaks my heart seeing my people being slaughtered every year, no one is even given a chance!" Charlie banged her fist on the table, awaking up Katie.

Itadori and Vaggie give Charlie a thumbs up, smiling.

"I can't stand idly by while the place I live is subjected to such violence! Sooo, I've been thinking, isn't there a more humane way to hinder overpopulation here in hell? Perhaps we can create an alternative way to change souls through.... Redemption?" Charlie says.

"Well I think yes! So that's what this project aims to achieve! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening they first of it's kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!" Charlie says.