⇀Chapter 4↼

"You don't take shit from other demons!" - Charlie Magne.

•3rd POV•

"After all, the world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment." Alastor says.

"So do you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie questioned.

Alastor laughs a little, "Of course not! That's wacky nonsense! Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity. Nononono! I don't think there's anything left to cure such loathsome sinners!"

Vaggie looked offended. Angel just shrugged.

"The chance given was the life they lived before, their punishment is THIS!! There is no undoing what is done." Alastor says.

"So, why do you want to help me if you don't believe in my cause?" Charlie asked.

Alastor's smile somehow grew wider. "Consider it an investment, an ongoing entertainment for myself!" He says, pulling Charlie in.

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down the firey pit of failure." Alastor says.

". . . Right. . ." Itadori and Charlie say. The princess takes Alastor's hand off her shoulder.

"Yes indeed-y! I see big things coming your way!" The radio demon says.

Itadori walks over to Angel and Vaggie, who were still sitting on the small couch.

"So uh, what's the deal with smiles over there?" Angel questioned.

"I'm also curious." Itadori stated.

"Wait. You've never heard of him before? You two have been here longer than me!" Vaggie stated.

Itadori and Angel just shrug.

"The Radio Demon. One of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen?" Vaggie says.

"Eh. Not big on politics."

Vaggie rolls her eyes. "Decades ago, Alastor manifested in hell seemingly overnight. He began to toppel overlords who have been dominant for centuries. The kind power has never been aspired by a mortal soul before. Then, he'd broadcast his carnage all throughout hell, just everyone could witness his ability! Sinners started calling him the Radio Demon. As lazy as that is. Many have speculated, whatever imaginable force enable him to rival out hell's most destructive evils. But one thing's for sure, he's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster we can't risk getting involved with, UNLESS WE WANT TO END UP ERASED!" Vaggie explains.