Salted nuts

I walk into the pantry and look around. I see popcorn, hard candies, and salted peanuts that I honestly forgot was in here.

I poke my head out of the pantry to holler at my boyfriend who is in the living room playing video games, "Do you want to try salted nuts?"

"What?" He answers me back.

"Do you want to try salted nuts?" I yell louder.

"Woah! No! That sounds awful!" He sounds baffled.

"Honey, I'd love some salted nuts!"

"Sounds, kinda painful, babe. So big no thank you."

"They go down pretty smooth, in my opinion. I mean, unless you don't like salt."

"Oh my god, Cleo! No!" He starting to sound mad. I have no idea why. It's just a snack.

"It's fine. I'm just going to give it to you." I grab the package and head towards the living room.

"I swear, Cleo!" I don't know why he's so mad.

I reach the living room and my boyfriend turns around swinging off his headset. Be puts his arms in front of his pants and starts frantically moving back and forth.

What is up with you?!" I shake the container as if I was shaking dog treats for Hunter. "They're delicious!"

He calms down, pulls his pants up a little, and wipes sweat off his brow. "Babe, you seriously scared me!"

"It's not like you're allergic!" I put one hand on my hip and hand him the container.

"This is MUCH better than what I thought you meant." He says while popping the lid off.

"What?"