5.dark brown eyes

Siddharth's POV

sat at my desk for a minute, before deciding that to go take a walk around the office. I liked to do that when I was feeling stressed; it helped settle me.

I hadn't even fully stepped out of my office when I ran into the new girl in communications. Well, she more ran into me. I assume she had been walking past, reading the piece of paper in her hands, and hadn't seen or heard the door open.

"I'm so sorry!" she said, mortified.

Her face took on that delightful shade of pink again. It caused her freckles to all blend together and her dark brown eyes seemed even more dark.

She staggered back from where she had collided with my shoulder. I turned and steadied her.

"It's okay," I said.

"Try to watch where you're going though."

Normally someone running into me would have been irritating, but I found it hard to be upset with her.

"I will. I swear," she said.

Her eyes were wide as she promised that to me.

I smiled down at her, watching as she bit her lip nervously. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was waiting to be dismissed.

"How old are you?" I asked.

It wasn't the most appropriate question, but she had an innocence in her eyes that didn't quite match her womanly figure.

She looked starled, but replied immediately.

"Twentyone."

She didn't ask why, and it amused me further. I wondered if she was always so compliant. It gave me ideas.

"You just finished university?"

She nodded. "LCM."

"Nicely done," I said.

She looked like my presence made her more than a little nervous. I reveled in it. I wanted to make those cheeks flush again, even though I knewthat I could end up in a precarious HR position if I did.

I chose to end the conversation there. The way she looked up at me through her long lashes made me want to do more than just say something to get her flushed. I wanted to do something.

I wanted to do a lot of things.

"Have a good day, Avneet," I said, dropping my voice to a low hum.

It had the desired effect, and as I walked past her I made sure to brush my arm against her lightly.

She seemed like she would be a fun one to play with.

Here's the 5th one...

Next chapter
Should I update in evening or afternoon?

Please vote