Chapter 3

After what you heard Donnie say your mind had exploded. It was so out of character for him and you were just shocked. You and him had stayed on the phone for about another hour. You and him were just enjoying your conversation you heard Donnie take a deep breathe and let out a heavy sigh. For an odd reason you felt like he missed you, "Hey, you wanna come over and stay the night?" you said out of nowhere. You heard his breath hitch as he gasped for a moment there was a good 3 seconds of silence before he continued, "yeah..um- y-yeah sure ill be over in about 10 minutes." you and him agree and then hang up the phone. You raced over to your dresser to find some clothes you wanted to look your best in front of him. You found a tank top and some pajama pants. You wanted to look cute but comfy. After you had gotten into your pajama model outfit thingy, You had went to brush you hair but you didn't like it down. You sprinted to your room and grabbed a black hair tie. You pulled your hair into a messy bun while a few pieces in the front stuck out. you looked in the mirror and loved the way you looked and hoped Donnie would like it too.

When Donnie arrived he knocked on the door and you opened it. You were met his radiant smile you couldnt help but smile back. You loved his smile it always made you smile. You and Donnie were staring at eachother for about a minute when you snapped out of it and said, "O-Oh i set up some movies for us to watch!" He fluttered his eyes for a moment and then studied your outfit and your lovely figure, "you look so beautiful..." he covered his mouth the instant he said that and your face was redder than a tomato you look away shyly and contemplate what to say next, "s-so wanna watch those movies. i have your favorite set up." he takes his hand off of his mouth and smiled as he nodded. You and Donnie settled on your sofa you had grabbed some blankets so you and him could sit seperately but you were hoping to y'know make a move (LMFAO I AM SO SORRY XD) you and Donnie sat at opposite ends of the couch and as minutes went by you and him had began to inch together.

Minutes later you and him were snuggled against each other and cuddling into each other. You began resting your head on his shoulder. You later got up to make a bag of popcorn and Donnie got up and followed you around like a little duckling. You were taking the popcorn out of the box and the plastic wrapping you felt arms gently slip around your waist and a chin on your shoulder. Donnie was being oddly romantic. Not that you didnt hate it.. He then did something you could have never predicted...

He used one arm to grab your hips and then grabbed one arm and then spun you around to face him and passionately kissed you. You were so shocked. You figured he would want to wait longer.. You leaned into the kiss afterward but you pulled away to put the popcorn into the microwave. After the microwave started you and him had the same idea. You didnt want to be in the living room. You and Donnie went into your room and began passionately kissing getting more and more steamy by the second... you and him eventually moved to the bed and continued until it got a bit too intense. He began to pinch the fabric on your tank top.. you knew what he was indicating that he wanted. You had pulled away and you and Donnie just stared he knew he had taken it a bit too far. You heard the microwave beep and you stood up with a straight face and left the room.

When you left the room your face began to heat up and you covered your face with your hands. You loved the fact he had gotten THAT comfortable with you. You had the smallest thought run through your mind "I shouldve let him do it" You did your best to forcefully ignore that thought as you went to tell Donnie the popcorn was done.

OMG Y'ALL THIS WAS SO STEAMY AAA AND MY MOM WALKED IN WHILE I WAS TYPING!!! 

ANYWHIZZLE.. should i continue the steamy parts? orrrr what? idk you decide hehe goodnight.