Chapter 5.5

Before i start writing this has nothing to do with the plot of this story im just giving you content bc i have dissapeared. ok enjoy my beautiful goblins

~Boyfriend Scenario: Singing.

You were walking past Donnie's Lab when you hear earth shakingly loud music. You stopped to listen for a moment. You realized he was listening to one of your favorite songs. He knows all of your favorite songs. You stood by his lab door and the door opened. Dumb automatic door. Donnie didnt hear anything. His music was too loud. You could barely hear him but he was mumbling some parts of the song until he comes to the part he knows, "Baby girl whats your name. Lemme talk to you lemme buy you a drink" you snickered at the way he sang with his nerd voice. You pulled your phone out to record and you were filming for a little when you noticed you favorite part of the song was coming on. You put your phone away and you snuck up behind him. He began singing the part of the song as you wrapped your hands around his shoulders and cut him off, "talk to me--" you cut him off as you finish the verse, "I talk back Lets talk money, I talk that." you look at him as you watch his face turn red. You take your arms off his shoulders and sit in front of him and you gave him a daring look as the lab door closed.. 

there you're welcome myahahahahahaaaaa bye bye

ill be writing more in about a week bc i have finals and then summer yipee but anyways if yall are viewers of the mikey story. I AM WRITING A NEW CHAPTER but sadly its going to wrap up the story. A N Y W H I Z Z L E thats all bye bye