Chapter 4

BEFORE I START WRITING AAAA 

I liked writing the last chapter and i have a reader that i know irl that said they enjoyed it aswell so this chapter might be a little steamy too so WARNING hehe

"Donnie, the popcorn is ready. Lets watch the movie." He stared at you for a long moment before standing up and walking to you. You held out your free hand and he grabbed it in return. You and Donnie walked to the living room and sat on the couch you set the popcorn between you and him and took turns grabbing handfulls. While you were watching the movie you occasionally slightly turned your head to look at Donnie. He was so focused on the movie and it made you giggle. He heard your light giggle before turning his head to look at you. You and Donnie were now looking at eachother. You and him stared for about 2 minutes before you turned your head and dramatically yawned. Donnie looked at you and gave a soft smile you look at him with a giggle and stood up from the sofa and walked to your room. Donnie followed you. like a little lost puppy. You thought it was adorable. You wanted to get into more comfortable clothes (On your standards) You went into your room and Donnie wanted to follow he didn't notice you were going to change, "Donnie, I'm gonna change clothes so you cant come in. I'll open the door when you can come in.

When you finished changing you opened the door and let him enter. When he got in he sat on your bed and slowly but surely took off his gear. You loved watching him it made you flutter inside. You sat next to him as he took of the last parts of his gear. When he was finished he put his hand on your knee, "ready to sleep?" you nod and he crawls into bed. You peel back the covers and lay facing the door. Donnie was next to you and there was just silence as you turned off the lamp. You were beginning to drift of to sleep when you eel his arms carefully wrap around your waist. He buried his snoot into your neck and sighed.

This boy was too much. And you loved it.