Chapter 5

You woke up to your annoyingly loud alarm. You sat up and sleepily rubbed your eyes and looked over to Donnie and noticed that he was still asleep. Practically passed out. You get up from the bed and go to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal. You savor every bite as your hunger was satisfied. When you finished your sugary breakfast you went back to your room and sat on your bed and dissociated for a good three minutes. You were snapped out of it when you fell Donnie's arms wrap around your stomach and rest his chin on your shoulder. You smile and put your cheek on the top of his head. You stood up and he was still sitting down. He was whining at you and mumbling, "nooooo dont leave meeee" you give a small giggle and sit down again, "i will but only if you give me.." you say giving him a serious look. You pounce at him as you say, "A TICKLE FIGHT!!!" you tackle him and begin tickling the life out of him as he laughs and fights back tickling your stomach and neck. The tickle fight immediately came to a halt when you realized he was on top of you. You were laying on your back and he had his arms above your shoulders. You were automatically red you studied everything on his face and body. You felt him panting because of the exhaustion from the tickle fight and you saw the sweat droplets on his face. 

You began to look downwards and study his body. His plastron and chiseled muscles your eyes began wandering farther downwards but were immediately stopped when you felt Donnie's lips smash in to yours you eventually leaned into the kiss and periodically detached to take a breath and then immediately went back to it. 

BEFORE I CONTINUE. W A R N I N G!!!!!!!!

You began licking Donnie's lips asking for entrance he gave permission and you and Donnie began passionately making out and getting more and more forward by the minute. A part of you wanted what happened last night to happen again.  You took your arms up and grabbed his shoulders. You began tightly gripping his shoulders. He pulled away to sit up so now you an him were sitting on the bed and he sat you on his lap facing him. You continued as you lightly thrusted your hips against his. He let out a ~small~ moan. Jesus that made you fell amazing. and you began kissing his neck. He lightly pushed you off of him because he felt it was too much, "i love this but.. Maybe we should. Wait.. Y'know?"  you look down at the floor and nod.

You loved that interaction it made you feel so.. alive.

OKAY I KNOW THIS ONE WAS MORE ~steamier~ THAN USUSAL OKAYYY BUT JUST. I MEAN I LIKED IT... but give me ur honest critique and if you wanna see more of.. this? I LOVE Y'ALL BYEEE