Chapter 2: A Journey

Third POV:

The next day, at the chief's hut.

"Did you hear something inside your head?" Endou asked to Tenma.

"Hai. A woman said this is her home once and she met a man. A man who called me 'son' and a woman said that a girl from this tribe has a love for Inazumalia will become my bride. That's what I remember," Tenma explained with his neutral face

"I see. I think you should have a tour," the chief recommended.

Outside of the chief's hut...
Anjiru, Shinsuke, Kairya, and Kageyama were called by Endou and came to them.

"Minna, I would like you to guide Tenma the other tribes of Inazumalia. But, just be careful," he ordered.

"Hai," the other four said in unison.

Endou looked at Tenma. "And Tenma, wear this cloak. It will cover your identity," he gave Tenma a cloak.

Tenma received, "Hai..." The brunet wears a cloak, then he cover his head with a hood.

Endou got inside the chief's hut. At the moment, Tenma's face goes neutral.

When he and the other four were about to go outside the gate, Shindou approached right in front of them.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Endou-sonchou asked us to give Tenma..." Anjiru showed her hand gesture to Tenma. "a tour about the other tribes of Inazumalia."

"Okay. Just come home safely," Shindou agreed. "Open the gate!" he ordered.

The gate is opened by someone. It were Aoyama and Ichino.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu!" Kageyama said.

"Good luck!" Aoyama said.

Tenma, Anjiru, Shinsuke, Kariya, and Kageyama passed across the gate as they're leaving the village

"As you see, Raimon Tribe is the most friendly and helpful tribe in our land," Shinsuke said.

"They just want to keep us safe," Kariya added.

Unknowingly to them, Aoi was watching over them and followed them.

~{0}~

They have reached to the forest.

"This is..." Anjiru showed her hand gesture as she introduced somewhere, "Kidokawa Seishuu Tribe."