Chapter 6: The Search And Ambush

Third POV:

Meanwhile, when Endou and Kidou were about to leave...
Akane and Shindou were having a conversation.

"What?! Tenma saw Hara Alina in his dream?!" Shindou asked.

Akane nodded. "He saw the origins of the eleven tribes of Inazumalia.

(Flashback starts....)

When Tenma telling about his dream to the three leaders, Akane eavesdropped in her fairy size. She shocked. When the three leaders left, she flew away to inform.

(Flashback ends...)

"Souka," Shindou gasped. "Why did he having a dream about the ancient past? Why did he heard the voices of the past?" he added in his thoughts. Right at the moment, he remembered his first encounter with Tenma after he was freed from the crystal sphere and he lost his memories.

"Could it be that his memories are slowly returning?" he said in his thoughts.

Later, few minutes after Endou and Kidou left...
Tenma was staring at the sky through the window. While at The Tree of Alina, Kudou and Otonashi was in there. Staring at Tenma from the distance.

"Do you know where that boy came from?" Kudou asked to Otonashi about Tenma.

"Shindou and Kirino found him inside the cave. He was imprisoned in the crystal sphere for a hundred years. Once we woke up, he lost his memories and he didn't remember his name. So, Endou named him 'Tenma'," Otonashi explained.

"Souka," Kudou replied.

Right at the moment, Tenma's eyes widened as he felt something. His eyes turned golden yellow and glows. His hair went longer and turned blonde partially. The bright aura appears, which Kudou and Otonashi shocked.

Then, the aura disappeared and Tenma's eyes and hair went back to normal

"What was that?" Otonashi mumbled.

Kudou got curious as he had a hunch toward Tenma. "How's Endou going?" he asked.

"He and Nii-san went to ancient ruined kingdom. Tenma told us about it in his dream. He saw the origin of Raimon Tribe and about Hara Alina," Otonashi said.

"He must include him for our quest starting now," the former chief declared.

"What?! Why?! But we didn't know about him and he didn't know about himself," Otonashi said.

"Trust me. I know he will. And I know you will know about him." Kudou added, "And I will inform Endou about this." He left.

Tenma's POV:

After I felt something strange inside of me, I got confused. "Did I something different? Did I feel something strange? Did I have power that I didn't know?" I said in my mind.