Chapter 9: A Ghost Of The Haunted Past

Third POV:

The Next Day, at The Fifth Tribe...

Yamato opened his eyes as he regained his consciousness.

"I'm glad you're awake, Your Highness," someone said. It was Gomaki.

"W- what happened?" Yamato asked.

"They saw you unconscious," someone said as he came. It was his father as well as the ruler of The Fifth Tribe, Senguuji Daigo.

"Father," Yamato said. "I can explain."

But, his father stopped him. "No needed," Senguuji said. "They're saying that some members from Arakumo, Kidokawa Seishuu, Hakuren, and Gassan Kunimitsu Tribe helped Raimon Tribe. And the giant wolf knocked you out." he added.

"Yes," Yamato nodded. "That it was happened."

"By the way, any updates from Ishido Shuuji?" Senguuji asked about Ishido (which the ruthless ruler didn't know that Ishido and Gouenji are the same person).

"Kurosaki said that he wasn't in Seidouzan Tribe. He might be search for The Tempest for us," his son explained.

Senguuji smiled in menacingly. "Well... I guess you are agreed to our plan, Ishido," he said in his thoughts.

~{0}~

Meanwhile, at the middle of the forest...

Nishiki, Taiyou, Kishibe, and Yukimura were having a breakfast.

"So, The Fifth Tribe were wanted to capture The Tempest?!" Taiyou asked.

Nishiki nodded. "That was I heard from that Senguuji Yamato. He was looking for The Tempest," he said.

Yukimura was in neutral expression.

"Are you okay?" Kishibe got wondered.

"Un... I think we could not find The Tempest before he will be at the hands of The Fifth Tribe," Yukimura said in his sad tone. "I promised to my chief. He was such a good guy when it comes to his friend from Raimon Tribe," he said.

"Do you mean Endou Mamoru-Sonchou?" Nishiki asked.

Yukimura nodded. "Fubuki Shirou, the chief of Hakuren Tribe told me last night when he was called by Endou Mamoru," he said.

"I heard that name from my chief, Afuro Terumi," Kishibe said. "He tasked me to find The Tempest and bring him to Raimon Tribe."

"So, your chief was also a friend of Endou Mamoru?" Yukimura was shocked and Kishibe nodded.

Meanwhile with Raimon, Gassan Kunimitsu, and Gen'ei Tribe...

"We have to find Tenma and Anjiru. The Ultima Fenrirs had them. Galaxia Tribe had Shinsuke as well," Shindou said as he and the rest of his group walked.

"Are they alright then?" Amagi said.

Mahoro nodded and said, "Since The Ultima Fenrir was accompanied with The Tempest and his bride from the past, his descendants didn't hurt them."

"And Galaxia Tribe was actually united with Raimon Tribe before Shindou was born," Sangoku added.

"Eh?!" Amagi was shocked. "Masaka..."

"Shindou has a power from Galaxia Tribe. It has belongs from his mother, who was actually from Galaxia Tribe," Kirino said.

As they stopped walking...

"How about to split into two teams?" Shindou said. "Minamisawa-san, you will find The Ultima Fenrir. Amagi-San, Mahoro-san, Hyoudou, and Trisha will go with you."