From the author

Assalam Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh. Hi.

If you've read this book before, this author's note is new. It isn't a glitch. It's an intentional thing.

If you haven't read this book before, welcome on board. I hope you enjoy the ride that is Amal and Zayd's story. Unfortunately, it isn't complete here on Wattpad anymore.

Architect and Mrs Dantata has been re-edited, formatted, and republished as an actual ebook on the digital platform, Selar.

I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to you, but it's been long in the making, and it had to happen this way. I hope you understand. I hope you support me, too.

The chapters that will stay up here on Wattpad will serve as a preview. Everything else will be on Selar. This same fate will slowly but surely affect the other books in the series, so I guess we can make the most of the time we have left before they're taken off as well.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making the Dantata series a success and for bringing me this far. In Shaa Allah, I'll always be grateful to all of you. Always. I couldn't have done all of this without you. I also hope we stay together on this new journey. It'll mean the world to me.

So, dear reader, here is the preview of Architect and Mrs Dantata.

Until I come your way again In Shaa Allah,
Love, Khair, and Duas.
Latifah Efua A.