Taehyun, Yeonjun & Soobin {car crash}

No d3aths don't worry
I decided to combine two requests cuz why not and I also don't have much time because of EXAMS so I apologize if you are not satisfied.
Request for Car crash by- @layan_lumar hope you like it <3
Request for broken wrist by- jjuny96 hope you like it <3

 Request for Car crash by- @layan_lumar hope you like it <3Request for broken wrist by- jjuny96 hope you like it <3

TXT was on their world tour, and at this moment, they found themselves in the vibrant city of Sydney, Australia. After a successful concert, they decided to take a few extra days to soak in the beauty and flavors of Oceania. Taehyun, Yeonjun, and Soobin, eager to explore, headed to a nearby convenience store to pick out some snacks.

Taehyun chose a selection of caramel and chocolate treats, while Yeonjun grabbed instant ramen and mint chocolate—his favorite, despite its divisive taste. Soobin, ever the simple eater, opted for some bread and almond milk. After paying for their snacks, they stepped outside, ready to head back to their hotel.

They tried calling their manager, but he didn't pick up. Instead, they decided to order an Uber. Not long after, the Uber arrived, and they climbed inside, chatting excitedly about their concert and plans for the next few days. But their journey was abruptly interrupted when, out of nowhere, a car made an illegal turn down a one-way street—crashing directly into them.

News of the accident reached their manager, who immediately informed Hueningkai and Beomgyu. Panic set in, and they rushed to the hospital, hearts pounding with fear and worry. When they arrived, they anxiously waited in the hallway, hoping for good news. Their manager had to step out briefly, leaving Hueningkai and Beomgyu alone in the hospital's sterile, cold waiting room.

Hueningkai, usually the calmest, found himself overwhelmed by the weight of the situation. Tears filled his eyes, and despite his best efforts, he broke down in Beomgyu's arms.
"Shh, it'll be okay," Beomgyu whispered softly, wiping away the younger member's tears. "We have to have faith."
"Do you think they'll be alright, hyung?" Hueningkai asked, his voice trembling. "I'll even start calling Taehyun 'hyung' if it helps. I just want them to be okay."
"They'll be fine," Beomgyu replied, though he himself was fighting back tears. "We just have to be patient."

Just then, the doctor emerged, a kind smile on his face as he reassured them "They're going to be fine," the doctor said gently. "Yeonjun has some bruises, Taehyun has a minor fracture in his ankle, and Soobin, unfortunately, broke his wrist. But all three are stable and recovering well."

Relief washed over Hueningkai and Beomgyu as they thanked the doctor and rushed into the room to see their friends. Yeonjun was the first one they saw, lying in bed with a few visible bruises but otherwise looking like himself. Without hesitation, Beomgyu and Hueningkai embraced him tightly, nearly squeezing the life out of him.
"Hyung, you're okay!" Beomgyu cried, tears rolling down his face now.
"I was so worried," Hueningkai admitted, his arms still wrapped around Yeonjun.

After spending some time with Yeonjun, they heard a soft yawn from the next bed. Taehyun had woken up, blinking sleepily at them.
"You're awake!" Hueningkai said excitedly as they hurried over. "How are you feeling?"
"I'm fine," Taehyun reassured them with a tired smile, though his bandaged ankle told a different story.

Hueningkai and Beomgyu ruffled his hair playfully, relieved to see that their friend was in good spirits. As they were talking, they heard another familiar voice from the corner of the room.
"Guys, what happened?" Soobin asked, rubbing his eyes and glancing down at his bandaged wrist in confusion.

The two hurried over to Soobin's side, explaining the details of the accident. Soobin winced as he moved his injured wrist, but he was more concerned about his members than himself. "I'm just glad we're all okay," he said softly, his voice filled with relief.

The group spent the rest of the day together, talking, laughing, and comforting one another. Though they had been through a terrifying experience, they were more grateful than ever to be together. And as the sun began to set outside, painting the sky in soft hues of pink and orange, they knew that, no matter what, they'd always have each other

Quote~
A true friend isn't the one who makes your problems disappear but the one who stays by your side as they disappear.