Taehyun {fear of darkness}

Request by- @jjuny96 hope you like it <3
(Sorry I didn't make the fear too extreme like a phobia, if ur not happy with it, I'll make another one with a more extreme phobia)

TxT were doing a TO DO episode. They were playing random games and won food as a prize. First, they played basketball (that mini one like the one you see at arcades), second, they played egg roulette which as very fun but they all had to take a shower afterwards and finally, they were playing the members tag (who's most likely to) .
"Who's most likely to cry at a concert?"
Everyone put up Yeonjun as their answers including YJ.
"Who's most likely to sign up first for karaoke"
Soobin,Beomgyu and Taehyun put up Taehyun, Yeonjun put up himself, Hueningkai put up Beomgyu.

It was going great and they made it 3 quarters into the game when suddenly, the light started flickering. Taehyun was a bit startled by that but they stopped after like three seconds.
"Ok now who's most likely to spend $100 on ice cream?"
Soobin, Taehyun, Hueningkai and Yeonjun put up Beomgyu and Beomgyu put up Yeonjun.
Suddenly the light flickered again but this time, it shut off completely.

Taehyun was scared of the dark and moved closer to Soobin who was nearest to him(they were standing).
"It's ok, we'll check it out!!" one of the staff's said.
"Ok" the members said.
"Aish, I wonder what happened to the light" Yeonjun thought
"I hope it comes back soon (the power) " Beomgyu whined

No one realised but Taehyun had begun to sob. There was a little bit of light coming from a nearby lamp but it's battery died and it was completely dark. Taehyun went and hugged Soobin from behind. Soobin hugged him back but realised that his shirt was getting wet.
"Taehyun-ah? Are you crying?" Soobin asked softly
"Who's crying?" Hueningkai asked in the dark.

Taehyun didn't answer and let out a sniffle. The members were now sure that Taehyun was sobbing.
"Aigoo, is it because of the dark?" Beomgyu asked as he waved his arms in the air to find them.
"Oh shi- I forgot you are afraid of darkness" Yeonjun said
"It's ok, we're all here" Soobin said as he turned around and hugged Taehyun
"Wh-When will-will the lights be back??" Taehyun asked in fear.

Yeonjun was able to find Taehyun through the dark along with beomgyu and they rubbed the second maknae's back and shoulder.
"It's ok, it's ok don't cry" Hueningkai cooed.
Suddenly there was bright light in the room and the staff came back.
"Just a random power out but fortunately it was a quick one" one of the staffs said
Yeonjun and Soobin wiped Taehyun's tears off and they continued the game normally.

Quote~
Failure is not the opposite of success,
It's PART of success
You can't find success without it