Yeonjun {Panic attack}

Request from- Aelia_Odette
Warning-Panic attack, physical abuse

(A little backstory, Yeonjun was closest to Beomgyu rather than the other members, of course all the members are close but Yeonjun and Beomgyu were closest)

6pm

"Alright guys! Today you have been doing the dance really well and have learnt it so fast, so, let's do one more run through and you guys can finish your schedule early, are you down?" The dance instructor said enthusiastically as she clapped her hands.
"Yes! You're the best, nuna! Thank you!" Soobin said as he bowed.
"Alright 5678..." She said as the song Deja Vu played.
Positive energy bloomed across the room as the group danced powerfully, not making a single mistake in any step.

The members danced smoothly, showing full emotion and energy. As the song stopped, the dance instructor clapped and jumped up.
"Wow! You guys are so good! You deserve this early end, have a good night, see you tomorrow!" She said as she bowed.
The members bowed as well.
"Thank you nuna!" Taehyun and Hueningkai said.
"Bye guys!"
"Bye nuna!"

The members started leaving.
"Good work guys!" Yeonjun said to everyone.
"I think this was the best dance we've ever done! So smooth and full of emotions!" Soobin said.
Yeonjun went over to Beomgyu, patting his shoulder.
"Hey Gyu, you did great!" He said, giving him a smile.
"Thanks hyung, you did great too, we all did! Gosh, I love this song so much!" Beomgyu returned the smile.

"So.... Wanna go for Ice Cream?" Yeonjun suggested.
"Oh come on hyung! " Beomgyu said.
"If you want, we can go somewhere else, or do something at the dorms, I just wanna hang out like we always do. " Yeonjun said.
Beomgyu chuckled.
"Hyunggg, I wasn't saying no, what I meant was come on, is that even a question! " Beomgyu laughed.
"Oh uhm..I knew that!" Yeonjun awkwardly said. They both laughed.

Timeskip~The next evening, 6:45pm

"Okay guys! That's it for today's dance practice! Good work! See you on Monday." The second dance instructor who was not so enthusiastic said.
"Bye hyung!" Beomgyu said.
"See ya" The instructor replied.
Beomgyu turned to ask Yeonjun if he wanted to cover a song with him as their "evening activity together which happened everyday" but he saw Yeonjun quickly rush out of the dance practice room.

"Where's he going?" Hueningkai asked.
"No idea, but it's probably just nothing, he'll be back." Taehyun said.
"I don't know guys.... Something doesn't feel right... It's not like Yeonjun hyung to just rush off without saying anything..." Beomgyu said, feeling suspicious.
"Beomgyu-ah, don't worry so much..." Soobin said.
"I'm gonna follow him.... I need to make sure he's fine..." Beomgyu said.
"Really Beomgyu?" Soobin said.

"Yes"
"Alright then, I'll come with you, just in case, Hueningkai, Taehyun, me and Beomgyu will be back soon" Soobin said before he and Beomgyu turned around and started walking the opposite direction.
They kept walking until they saw a scene they wish was a dream. Their eyes widened at the sight of Yeonjun's dad and mum hitting him.
"Wha.... No.... No!" Beomgyu whispered, not being able to talk. He felt his eyes get teary.
"No... Yeonjun hyung!" He said
"Wha.... How?? He said.... He said his relationship with his parents was very... Good..." Soobin said, trembling.

They were able to hear what his parents were saying.
"We told you to bring money! 1 million won! Where is it??" Yeonjun's mum said as she slapped him.
"I-I...I couldn't bring a-any..." Yeonjun said, sobbing violently.
His dad grabbed his arm and threw him to the floor.
"We expect 10 million won by next week, understood?" Yeonjun's dad said.
Yeonjun nodded. His parents started walking away and left the HYBE building.

"We need to help him." Soobin said.
They both rushed to Yeonjun, kneeling down beside him.
"Hyung!" Beomgyu screeched, seeing his scars.
"G-Guys? How...?" Yeonjun sobbed and before he could continue, Soobin and Beomgyu pulled him into their arms.
"Shh.... It's ok... Sorry hyung.... We followed you.... And... I'm so glad we did..." Soobin said.
"Hyung.... How long has this been happening?" Beomgyu asked, putting his hands on Yeonjun's cheeks.

"F-Forever..." Yeonjun sobbed, burying his face in Beomgyu's neck.
"Why didn't you tell us hyung? Don't you.... Don't you trust us? You know the members are always here for you right?" Soobin pleaded, trying not to cry himself.
Beomgyu put a hand on Soobin's shoulder.
"I-I...I didn't wanna burden you with my... Problems..." Yeonjun said.
"Hyung... You are never a burden... You're our older brother, we always will love you, please hyung, never hide this from us. " Beomgyu said in all seriousness.

Timeskip~The next day

The members had 2 days off since it was easter. So that meant they were free the whole day. Beomgyu wanted to check on Yeonjun before breakfast because he hadn't come out of his room. He thought he was still a little shook from yesterday and wanted to give him some company to make him feel better. He walked up to Yeonjun's door and knocked.
ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ
There was no answer. He knocked again.
ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ
Still no answer so he called out.
"Yeonjun hyung! Hyung!! Can I come in?? Hello??"

There was no reply, and he started getting worried.
"Hyung, if you don't answer, I'm gonna come in!"
Beomgyu tried opening the door but it was locked. He went to the pantry and took out a spare key and opened Yeonjun's door. He couldn't find Yeonjun so he went to his attached bathroom.

"Hyung!!" Beomgyu yelped as he saw Yeonjun on the floor, having a panic attack.
"B-Beoms! I-I can't....breathe!" Yeonjun said breathlessly.
Beomgyu hugged him from the back and sat down with him.
"Yes, yes you can. You can breathe hyung. It's all in your head." Beomgyu spoke in a soothing voice.

Yeonjun let out a small whimper, clutching onto Beomgyu as if he'd die the second he let go.
"You're okay, breathe in, breath out, copy me hyung, slow deep breaths, you'll be okay." Beomgyu said in a calming but direct tone.
Yeonjun did as he said and after a couple of minutes, he fell asleep in Beomgyu's arms.

Beomgyu slowly somehow got Yeonjun on his back and carried him to his bed and layed him down, covering him with a blanket. He turned to leave but he heard Yeonjun mumble in his sleep.
"Please.... Don't...leave..."
Beomgyu smiled a little and sat down on the bed, Yeonjun's hand in his. He slowly carressed it as Yeonjun slept warmly.

After about 10 minutes, Yeonjun blinked awake.
"Beoms?" He mumbled.
"Yes hyung, I'm right here" Beomgyu said comfortingly
"I'm sorry..." Yeonjun said as he looked sad.
"For what hyung?" Beomgyu asked.
"For... For being such a... Needy person....." Yeonjun said
"Don't be sorry hyung, I love you for who you are.... I'm just worried about you... I don't want you to keep getting hurt, and, next week, you are not going to see you parents, not understand any circumstance" Beomgyu said seriously

"Okay, thank you Beomgyu... "
"Your welcome hyung... But for what? "
"For everything" Yeonjun smiled.
Beomgyu smiled back at him.
"Knock knock! Breakfast in bed for a cute fox!" Taehyun said as he walked in, holding a tray with Yeonjun's favorite breakfast food on it.
"Woah!" Yeonjun said as he sat up.
"I love you guys! " he said.
"We love you hyung! " All the members crashed Yeonjun into a hug.

Quote~
Be rich!
Respectful
Inquisitive
Courageous
Humble