Beomgyu {seizure}

Contains-seizure
Request by- @jjuny96 hope you like <3

The day was going awesome! Txt members had gone to the ice cream shop, played basketball, drowned soobin in the swimming pool, clowned Yeonjun's parts in songs and now were practicing a song in the choreography room

The day was going awesome! Txt members had gone to the ice cream shop, played basketball, drowned soobin in the swimming pool, clowned Yeonjun's parts in songs and now were practicing a song in the choreography room. Beomgyu was enjoying his time the most, whenever Yeonjun's part came, he sang Yeonjun's part in the voice you'd here when you press against your nose and try to talk.

"Wae set  chada ta go ya ga Naga wasew neda morgessasang ne more"
(Yeonjun's starting in lo$er=loer)
"You little punk!!" Yeonjun said as he rolled his eyes.
Beomgyu suddenly stopped moving and slowly slid to the ground. His eye was twitching and he lost control of his body. His arm was randomly twitching and he made weird faces. He couldn't move how he wanted to.
"He-He's having a seizure quick!!! Get the manager on the phone!!! I don't know what to do!!" Yeonjun instructed as he gently pulled Beomgyu's arm.

Beomgyu eventually snapped out of it and seeing that he was normal the members started questioning him.
"Are you ok?? "
"Hyung!! "
Beomgyu couldn't understand what they were saying, it felt like he was underwater and passed out.
"Yah!! He just passed out!! " Taehyun shouted

There wasn't any trainer there because they were just practicing for fun.
Soobin was able to get the manager on the phone and informed him on what had happened. The manager was in the same building and they all went to the hospital.
"Don't worry, it was a seizure but he's fine now" the doctor said.
The members were relieved and Beomgyu was embarrassed about it after he watched it on CCTV but the members comforted him.

Quote~
Life is not always black and white
🐼🐼🐼