Chapter 7

But before Jump could ask back, Disco walked out of one of the room. Then pulled Jumper's collar to follow him inside. Jump immediately swooped under the pull. As for Daniel, he could only stand in the middle of the house looking at them astonished.

"P'Dis, take it easy, " said Jumper. Disco pulled him until they reached in front of the bathroom. Jumper looked around. He immediately knew, that was a private bathroom attached to Disco's bedroom itself.

"Clothes are in the bathroom. Go take a shower and get dressed, " said Disco.

"What about P'Dis? Aren't you going to change your clothes? You won't feel well soon." Jumper asked Disco back because he saw that Disco was also wet.

"I'm going to go take a shower in the other room, " said Disco before going to his own closet and taking off his wet shirt, clearly revealing his strong figure with muscles to Jump's display. Jump's face turned hot immediately when he saw Disco taking off his clothes in front of him before he hurried off into the bathroom and quickly closed the door. The young man leaned against the bathroom door with his heart still pounding hard in his chest.

// Damn, I've seen him take off his shirt when he goes for swimming often. I should have got used to it by now. Why do I have to be excited? // Jumper cursed himself in his mind before looking at the shelf in the bathroom. He found that all the clothes were ready except for underwear which Jumper understands well why there isn't one. The boy immediately stripped his clothes off his body and walked under the shower. The warm water made Jump feel at ease.

Reaching out to press the shampoo to wash along with the shower gel to rub on his body, he smiled because he liked the smell of the shower gel. When he looked at the brand, he thought that Disco had a good taste. After taking a shower, Jumper got dressed while also looking at the mirror in the bathroom. The white shirt was so loose that the neckline was wide open to reveal the smooth white shoulders along with the athletic shorts, which were probably the smallest of them all in Disco's collection. But it still looked big on Jump. Jump looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

(keke! let's bring the collar down to the shoulder) Jump thought to himself. The plan was to provoke Disco a little. Jump pulled the open neckline down the other shoulder to show off his smooth skin. The young man while wiping his wet hair, opened the bathroom door. But just as he took a step forward, he had to stop when he saw Disco, who had finished showering from another bathroom, walked into the bedroom in a single white towel wrapped around his waist. The edge of the cloth that was curled up in the lower abdomen was wrapped so low that the Jumper stood red-faced with stunned eyes. Shocked, Jumper quickly turned his back to Disco and forgot himself. 

Jump's heart started beating irrationally.  Although he had seen Disco wearing only shorts to swim before but seeing Disco in this way made Jumper helpless as well. Disco entered the room. Seeing Jumper's expression, he lightly shook his head. Disco figured out that Jump was deliberately trying to be provocative on several occasions. But when Disco really took it in, It's Jump who felt embarrassed first. While on the way towards home, Disco came up with something. The young man walked straight towards Jumper who stood with his back turned towards him and pretending to wipe his hair to kill time for Disco to get dressed first.

"If you wipe it like that, when will it dry?" said Disco before pulling the towel from Jump's hand and started drying his hair. Jumper stiffened up a bit when he felt the warmth emanating from the body standing behind him. From his initial intention to provoke the other party, it turned out that Jump became the one to get seduced first. Disco pretended to wipe his hair a bit hard for Jumper causing him to shake from the effect.

"P'Dis, it hurts, do it gently," said Jumper but Disco still wiped as usual making Jump to forget about being embarrassed and turn to face Disco.

"Why are you so rough?" The young boy turned and said with an embarrassed voice before realizing that he was wrong to turn around Since Disco still had only a towel wrapped up like before, undressed. Disco stopped as he saw that Jump had turned around. Jumper stood there, rolling his eyes, not knowing where to look at because his damn eyes will only go back to stare down at the bottom.