Chapter 15

Jump secretly moved his head up to peek at Disco a bit to see where he was going. The tall figure stood and lit a cigarette and straddled the motorcycle but did not move anywhere. Jump sneaked at Disco with a strange sense of longing. Although in his heart he was afraid that Disco would hurt him he couldn't help but look at him. Jim walked out of Seven along with a food bag. Jump saw Disco and turned to Jim for a bit and made a thoughtful face. This made Jump happy that Jim and Disco have never met face to face once so they might not know who the other party was. Jim returned to the car, opened the door and sat in his seat.

"Oh, why did you lowered the seat down to lie down?" Jim asked his younger brother confused.

"Uh... I am sleepy. I want to rest my eyes." Jump made excuses.

"Then decide whether to eat or sleep. How are you going to do two things at the same time?" Jim asked again.

"Brother Jim, let's drive out of here first. Let's talk about it again soon." Jumper urged his brother, then peeked at the Disco again Jumper saw Disco starting his motorcycle and rode off in the other direction causing the young man to let out a sigh of relief before adjusting the seat to sit normally. Jim looked puzzled at his younger brother but agreed to drive anyway.

"Yeah Jump, let's go find Danny," Jim urged. Jump nodded in agreement while picking up the contents of the bag to eat while thinking about Disco as well. When he arrived at Daniel's grandmother's house Jump asked to separate himself in front of the house with a phone in his hand. The young man wandered steadily.

"All right, all right, should I call?" Jump said to himself while looking at the phone in hand. Before taking a deep breath and dialling the call out to someone.

📞 ("Hello") A voice picked up the phone.

📞 "Uh... is it Uncle Kraisorn's number?" The young man asked first.

📞 ("Yes, I am Kraisorn speaking. And who is it?") asked the other party. This made Jump feel a little more relieved that he had called the right number.

📞 "Uncle, this is Jump," said the young man. The other party was silent for a bit.

📞 ("Ah...Jump. What is it?") The other party asked back when he remembered.

📞 "Uncle, Jump is now in Thailand. Jump is hanging out with his brother, and..Is.." Jumper was about to ask a question.

📞 ("Ah, Dis also came to Thailand. We came to Thailand here. Disco came too.") Disco's father said because Jump had the number that Disco's father gave him. So he decided to call and ask about Disco as well.

📞 "Well, When did P'Dis come to Thailand?" Jump immediately asked.

📞 ("Well, it's been two days already. But he doesn't stay at home at all for a day. Didn't he come to you?") Disco's father asked back.

📞 "Um, P' Dis doesn't know Jump's address in Thailand," Jumper said softly because he thought that Disco didn't know his whereabouts.

📞 ("Oh, so? Should you come to see Dis? You can come to uncle's house. He is here but in another small house") Disco's father told him to come back again.

📞 "Uh... let me think about it first. Well, it's just that Jump is running errands with his brother. Uh, can you tell me the address of your house? Where is it?" Jump asked along with running to borrow a pen and paper from Daniel to write down the address that Disco's father gave him.

📞 "Oh, thank you. if I come to visit you, I will call again. Uncle, you don't have to tell P' Dis." Jumper said goodbye before hanging up.

"What's wrong Jump?" Daniel asked confused. Jump turned to look at his friend's face and his brother's alternately.