Chapter 25

Jump continued to tuck himself into Disco's strong chest with light hiccups. He stopped crying because Disco sat hugging him
and rubbing his back tenderly.

"Would you like to wipe yourself off a bit?" Disco asked because he could feel the heat from Jumper's body. The young man didn't say anything in response. Until Disco slowly lifted his face off his chest and found that the young man had fallen asleep. but his body kept trembling slightly due to too much crying and hiccups.

“Is it so easy to fall asleep?” Disco muttered before slowly helping Jump to lie down on the bed. But the youth felt interrupted in his sleep causing Disco to embrace him again before taking a deep breath.

“Then what am I going to do with you Jump?” Disco grumbled before laying down next to Jump along with holding him in his arms intending for the young man to sleep a little more soundly. Then he would get up to do his business.

🚪Knock!! knock!!

A soft knock on the door sounded. Before Aunt Jai opened the door to enter the room causing Disco nodded slightly

"Ah, Were you sleeping Khun Dis?" Aunt Jai asked.

“No. Jump won't let me go So I had to sleep with him like this. At first, I was going to take a cloth to wipe him a bit. but if he plays like this what can I do?” said Disco.

“So, Auntie will prepare it for you. Khun Dis, You can wake Jump up to eat first so that he can take his medicine,” said Aunt Jai placing the rice porridge that she made on a small table in the bedroom. Disco turned to look at the sleeping figure whose face is red with fever.

“Jump, wake up, get up, eat and take medicine. Then go back to sleep," Disco called the small body gently shaking his arms. The young boy slightly opened his eyes.

“No, I am not hungry,” said the boy hoarsely.

“Even if you're not hungry, you have to eat. Eat some food and then take your medicine," Disco said in a fierce voice causing Jump to look at Disco with trembling eyes. Disco paused to see Jump crying again from being scolded.

"Shh, don't cry, I'm not scolding you. If you don't eat, how will you recover?" Disco immediately had to change his voice to speak softly again.

“But it hurts,” said the boy in a low voice.

“Then swallow little by little slowly. it's porridge. Well, let me feed it to you," Disco tried to sound as pleasing as he could because normally he never liked to please anyone much.

“Then I can eat,” said the young man softly. Aunt Jai secretly smiled a little hearing what Disco said. Disco propped Jump up to his seat. Then got up and dragged the table near the bed to feed Jump.

“Aunty cooked rice porridge with side dishes. Be patient and swallow it. Auntie didn't know that Jump had a sore throat," said Aunt Jai.

“It's okay,” Jump replied before Disco sat next to him. Then slowly scooped up the boiled rice and blew on it.

"Oh, eat slowly, swallow slowly," said Disco, holding the spoon to Jump's mouth. The young man slowly lowered his head to taste and swallow the food. Jump's face slightly warped due to a sore throat.

"How is it, Is it too hot to eat?" Disco asked again seeing the young man's face

“I can eat it,” Jump replied, in a low voice as usual. Aunt Jai stood and smiled.

"Khun Dis can eat some and then switch to feed Jump too," said Aunt Jai.

"Nevermind Let's feed him to be full before it turns cold. I can eat later,” Disco replied along with continuously feeding the porridge to Jump.