Jim & Danny CH-6

Jim sat and smoked a cigarette as he thought about himself and Daniel. Before Jim heard the sound of people walking in, he turned to see a tall, slender woman smiling widely at Jim.

"I thought Jim would be sitting in the back of the store," said the woman, smiling before coming to a stop in front of Jim and holding Jim's neck. Jim frowned slightly.

"What is it?" Jim asked quietly. The girl looked at Jim with seductive eyes.

"I'm here to invite you to my house tonight. Are you free?" the girl asked. Jim sat still.

"No," Jim replied, removing the girl's hand from around his neck causing the young woman to look confused at Jim's rejection because previously Jim never rejected her.

"Why?" the woman asked back. Jim stood up.

"From now on, I don't want to have that kind of relationship with anyone anymore. Go find someone else." Jim said directly.

"Why Jim? Don't tell me that you have found your true love," the woman asked curiously because both Jim and she agreed to have fun together only. But if anyone found their real partner or met someone they really love, they will tell each other and stop having romantic contact with each other.

"Hmm," Jim cleared his throat. The girl looked like she couldn't believe it.

"Who is that lucky person? I really want to know," she asked.

"You don't have to know. And don't be afraid that I will lie too. I'm definitely not lying." Jim said in a serious tone.

"I know Jim doesn't lie but I want to know what you will do with your other women. Those women are not so easy like me," the girl said back because she knew very well that Jim roasted many women like a single man.

"I will take care of myself. Thank you very much for your understanding," Jim said again. The girl stood with her arms crossed and raised her eyebrows slightly.

"How do you know that I understand? Maybe I don't understand," she teased.

"Huh, you know that too well. That if you don't understand what I can do?" Jim said coldly while looking at the girl with calm eyes. The girl went silent for a moment before smiling faintly.

"So this person is definitely the real one? Why is Jim willing to do everything like this?" asked the young woman again. Jim nodded.

"Okay, I understand. Let's just say our story ends here. See you later. say hello, honey." The woman said before kissing Jim's lips and pulling away before walking out of the back alley. Jim let out a breath. Leaning against the back door of the store, picking up his phone and pressing a message to Daniel.

"Come on, give it a try, just try to change yourself. How hard is it going to be?" Jim said to himself after sending the message.

..............

📳 Tut Tut

Daniel, sitting in the school library talking to Smith, was slightly startled when the message tone on his phone rang. Daniel immediately picked it up. When the youth saw the message, he was silent for a moment causing Smith who was sitting beside him to look at him in surprise.

"What is it, Danny?" Smith asked.

"P' Jim sent me a message," said Daniel, handing it to Smith. Smith took it to read.

📳... Stop studying, I'll pick you up...... Jim

After reading the message Smith was also a little motionless before cracking a smile after typing a message back to Jim.