A side of Limburger cheese

There's something you need to know about Jon.

Something you'd never suspect from someone so painfully nonsexual.

Something you'd never expect from he who would refer to THE DEVILS TANGO
as a "tufted smelly area activity"...

He was really, really into feet.😈

We were going at it, harder than I'd ever experienced before. When suddenly Jon, who had already somehow become the top, quickly yanked his 1.2cm out of my yorkie hole which provoked a falsetto filled moan from my pungently pursed lips

He started lifting up my legs and I felt something wet and slimy on my bare soles wtf???

"OHH, COME STRAIGHT TO PAPA, YOU DELICIOUS LITTLE TOOTSIE ROLLS!" he laughed rather CONSIDERABLY over excitedly as he hyper actively, jollily and gaily licked his way across the left one of my dry, crusty, flaky and dirty bare soles and started to gleefully clean them from top to bottom...with his tongue, need I mention.

"OHH, WHY HAS JESUS HONKING CHRIST ABANDONED US, THOM'S FEET TASTE SO ORGASMICALLY WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS!" Jonny moaned loudly with arousal dominantly as he pressed his nose deeply into my rather unpleasantly rough, nauseatingly pungent arch.

(I personally am aware my feet in general stink like rotten eggs on a hot summer day with a rather generously-portioned side of Limburger cheese, but I'd like it to remain that way, it keeps my side hoe Alex James very happy).

He inhaled the musk of Red Leicester mixed with Camembert so deeply that it caused his poor little genius brain to shrivel up like a crumpled-up Panettone as his nose trails were penetrated with a moist, soft, creamy, surface-ripened scent of curdled cow's milk, birthed by the author's obsession with cheese imagery and xandermartin98's "Giant Thom Yorke X Jonny Greenwood: Fucked In The Radiohead" on ao3.

"AHHH...TASTES LIKE MOULDY YELLOW COTTAGE CHEESE ON THE BACK OF MY DEAD PA'S WILLY...SO UTTERLY DELICIOUS..." Jonny moaned and blushed intensely with delight as he eagerly licked and felt all over the entirety of  my supposedly "beauteous" sole from toes to heel and everything in between.

One thing pookie jon was forgetting, was I had really sensitive feet. Pair this with how angry I was already for his pretending not to notice me, and I was ready to do something I was going to regret...🤪

A/N: Something I regret is this book why is this my most viewed book why is this 1# in radiohead really says a lot about our community you're all fucking weird but that's hypocritical I'm the one that wrote this shit so uh see you all in hell slash lighthearted