1 - First meet👀💗

CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY

INAYA POV

I'm finally here, I can't wait to meet them that's what I thought while entering the corridors .
Everyone looked at me weirdly I can understand from their looks itself like
who wouldn't when they see a new student entering after the sem started a month ago welll yep I came here after the sem started due to visa problems😑 but I'm so excited to meet them who you may ask you'll find out soon... While I was thinking a voice called me ,

" Excuse me" , ??? Said, yes I replied back,

I assume you dropped your handkerchief and this is it ??? Said and then I realised it was my hand kerchief in his hands.

"Oh it is thank you so much Mr..."

"YILDIZ, Adrian yildiz", he said with a smile on his face that made him look more handsome.. what stop thinking like that .
"Thankyou Rian" ,umm can I call you that?
"Oh sure it's just no one has ever called me with a nickname and it feels nice miss...." he said followed by a chuckle..
" Well then let me be the first to call you like that and I'm Miss baudin, INAYA BAUDIN" I said attempting to give a handshake .

"The name and owner both are beautiful", he said giving me a handshake .
"Well thanks for the compliment I guess" i seriously didn't know what to react but omg why is my heart fluttering when I felt his hands I felt something I do not know how to express.

Adrian pov

I don't know what is this feeling but when I heard her name and her voice I felt something different like I've known her for years but it's really unexplainable..💗
When our hands touched I felt adrenaline rush through my whole body😌

"Well let's hope we meet eachother again maybe.." I said.

"Well let's hope, Byee.." and she left just like that... Omg why I'm feeling sad well I have to keep going the class is gonna start soon let's goo.

At class{fashion designing}

"Where is she?" Asked VANYA ,
"She should arrive soon" Clara replied.

The professor entered the class

Everyone stood up to greet the professor and he too greeted them back

"Students everyone please welcome your new classmate INAYA , due to some visa problems she is joining late please make her feel comfortable " the professor said when INAYA stood beside him.

"Hi guys I'm INAYA REINE BAUDIN , I'm from France hope we can be friends in the future". She said

INAYA went and sat near Vanya and clara

" Vous m'avez tellement manqué." INAYA said ( I missed you guys so much)

"Moi aussi"(me too). VANYA and Clara said at a time.

" Guys do you know any Adrian here?"
INAYA asked.

"You mean Adrian yildiz" VANYA asked with a confused face.

" Yahh him only do you guys know him" she asked.

" Yess we do he is one of the popular guys of the university along with his friends the trio" Clara replied.

"Whose the trio?" INAYA asked.
"You'll get to know soon, but first tell us how did you know him?" VANYA said

INAYA said them what happened in the corridor.
Both of them were too stunned to speak after listening to INAYA .

" Omg , I can't believe he let you give him a nickname ,how the heck did this happen" VANYA said.

"Idk it's too much info to handle the tough coldy let INAYA give him a nickname that too with a handshake what the f-" Clara was interrupted by the professor.

"Students please welcome Adrian , victor, and Lewis they have changed their group and from now onwards they are gonna study with you guys only please help them to feel comfortable"

when the professor said that the whole class cheered loudly because the popular guys came to their group .

The boys came and sat in an empty bench infront of our girls . That made the girls too stunned to speak.

Time skips, ( the class ended)

"Ok students hope you guys understood the chapter , and don't forget about the upcoming project prepare well. The professor said.

" how many members per team sir?" A student asked.

" Since it's a big project there should be 5 person per project minimum." Saying that the professor left the class .

Adrian turned around and saw INAYA ,

" we meet again I see" Adrian said.

💜🔗💜🔗💜🔗💜

Author note :
Hey guys this is the first chapter I know this is quite short I'll make sure to make the second chapter long, hope you guys liked it I will soon post the next chapter, if you find any mistakes feel free to correct me please share your reviews by commenting , if you liked the storyline please follow me and don't forget to voteʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ