|𝟲|~ 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗨𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝟭/? ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The bells of Piltover ring loud and proud as birds fly across the sky and in between buildings. Their chirping is heard as they fly past a building, the side of it completely destroyed and left bare.

"Let's go over it again.." Grayson sighs, looking down at a young boy, in his early twenties, as he slumps his head forward.

"You have to believe me. I didn't do this." He pleads, waving his arm around as he glances towards a man in the corner of the room.

He wore a tight white corset over a red long sleeved shirt, black trousers that were tucked neatly into his boots.

He leaned against a simple walking cane, his chocolate colored hair a bit messy as he scans over the man's equations, all written down on a big chalkboard.

The young man's gaze shifts down to the man's hand as he turns a bit, his brow raising as his eyes catch on a beautiful pocket watch.

It was small in size, a dashing bronze color with a long chain that wrapped tightly around the man's fingers.

On the cover of it, written in beautiful cursive, was one simple sentence, but the boy couldn't make it out as the man's thumb grazed over it absentmindedly.

Shaking his head, he turns back as the enforcer continued to talk, "Relax kid. We know it was a break-in, but that dosent explain this." She says, gesturing around the room with a pen as she continues to jot down notes.

"There's a lot of restricted items here and I don't see any permits" she comments, the boy tapping his foot anxiously. "You wanna tell me how you got them?"

Instead of replying, the honey eyed boy quickly yells as an enforcer picks up a peace of machinery, blue dust falling to the ground as it moves.

"Hey, hey! Be careful with that, please.."

"I believe someone should have said that earlier." A thick Russian accent cuts into the conversation, looking up with a raised brow, the boy watches as the brown haired man limps his way across the room with a frown.

"What happened here?"

The boy sighs as he rubs his eyes, "Science, I guess?" He sighs, looking up sheepishly.

"Last time I checked, science didn't require illegal equipment." Grayson speaks up, looking around as her team continues their work.

"Nor was this approved by the Academy. Who authorized your research?" The Russian raises a brow as he stares at the boy, his pocket watch clutched tightly in his hand.

"It was an independent study. W-who are you anyway?" The boy snaps, looking the man up and down with a scoff.

"I'm assistant to the Dean of the Academy." He replies boredly. "Who it may serve you to remember is also head of the Council."