My Dream

"Let's go"

My underground survivor house is a covert haven, nestled away from prying eyes. Disguised beneath the barren landscape, its entrance remains inconspicuous. Inside, a well-lit passage leads to a functional and resourceful living space. With practical furnishings and self-sustaining systems, it provides a secure sanctuary in solitude.

No one was shocked at what I did I snapped him out of it and we drove off home.

"So this is where you live?" asked No One

"Yup"

We settled in and sat in the dining room taking it easy.

"So what's next for you?"

"I don't know, being this thing I am made my life meaningless" answered No One.

"Oh well, when are you leaving?"

"Huh?"

"Well yes, I only brought you here to help me with my client which means I have no reason to keep you around"

"Don't you want me to stay with you?"

"What no" I laughed hysterically at him.

He seemed sad"Imagine me living with a freak of nature like you, that's a little bit too much for me right now to handle Hell people may think I'm running a Ghost Buster business around here"

"Oh... Ok, I guess I'll go out there and murder everyone in the underground and see who has the last laugh, see ya later pal" said No One.

He flew at the door.

"Wait what!?"

"I mean it's not like I have anything better to do with my empty life"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not but realistically speaking who's gonna stop me if I were to go on a rampage"

It's not like I can do anything about it.
He was putting on a serious face but at the same time, he wasn't truly thinking about it.

"I can always chill with you here and help you out with your job unless you're having second thoughts about the idea"

If he isn't bluffing and actually heads out there and kill everybody it will all be my fault, because I did bring him here. Yet again it's not that I do I give a fuck if everybody did die, it's not like they add any value to the underground let alone the world. Maybe this could be a merciful way for them to escape this reality we live in. It's the easy way out but...is it worth it?

He was impatiently waiting for my response. Look at me deciding the fate of the people in the underground. I smirked, I feel like a God whose word is final. Although as much as I hate the idea I still need more money to achieve my goal and he does have useful information about the wasteland and its zellacs. You psychotic ass hole you planned this from the very beginning.