Chapter 15

Tora groaned in frustration as she struggled to find the right words for this part of the song. Susanoo noticed her struggle and approached her with a mischievous smirk. "Need some help?" he asked, placing a hand on her waist, knowing that she secretly enjoyed his touch. She looked at him and sighed, "I just can't seem to find the right lyrics to transition to the next part of the song."

Susanoo hummed for a moment, contemplating, before leaning in close to her ear and whispering seductively,(Senorita by Camila Cabello)  "Locked in the hotel, there's just some things that never change. You say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste, la-la-la. 'Cause you know it's been a long time coming, don't you let me fall, oh. Ooh, when your lips undress me, hooked on your tongue. Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly, don't stop."

Tora's face flushed as she bit her lip, feeling a rush of inspiration from Susanoo's suggestive lyrics. "I-I like that," she stuttered, impressed with his creativity. Susanoo's smirk grew wider as he teased, "Reminds you of something, huh?"

Tora shook her head, trying to ignore the flutter in her stomach, and stepped away from him. "You're such a horn dog," she laughed, trying to hide her attraction to him.

Susanoo chuckles at Tora's comment and pulls her back onto his lap, his arms wrapping around her waist. "Oh, come on Tora, you know I'm just teasing," he says, his breath tickling her ear. "But in all seriousness, that lyric could really work for this song. We can make it a bit more subtle, but still capture the essence of the moment."

Tora leans back into his embrace, feeling the warmth of his body against hers. Despite their  intimacy that happened recently, they've managed to maintain a strong friendship over the years, albeit with occasional flirtatious banter from Susanoo's end. But Tora never takes it seriously, assuming he's just playing around.

"Okay, let's try it," she says, turning slightly to face him. "But can you promise to behave yourself while we work on this song?"

Susanoo grins mischievously. "I make no promises," he says, before placing a soft kiss on her neck, causing Tora to shiver in response.

Tora lets out a small laugh, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. "You're impossible," she says, but she can't deny the attraction she feels towards him.

As they continue to work on the song, Susanoo's hands start to wander a bit, tracing patterns on Tora's waist and thighs. Tora tries to ignore the tingling sensation spreading through her body, but it's difficult with Susanoo's warm breath on her neck and his hands exploring her curves.

"Susanoo," she says, trying to sound stern but failing as a soft moan escapes her lips. "We have to focus on the song."

"I am focusing," he says, his voice husky. "On you."

Tora turns to face him, her eyes meeting his intense gaze. For a moment, they both hesitate, the air thick with unspoken desire. But then Tora shakes her head and stands up, breaking the moment.

"We need a break," she says, running a hand through her hair. "Let's grab some food and come back to this later."

Susanoo looks disappointed but nods in agreement. As they head out of the studio, Tora can't help but wonder if they're both just in denial about their feelings for each other. But for now, they shouldn't act on it.

---

Naruto was banging on Hinata's door, his words slurred from too much drinking. "Hinata! Please talk to me!" he whined. "I'm not leaving until you let me in!" Hinata sighed, feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do. She quickly texted Sasuke to come over and help.

A little while later, Hinata heard Sasuke's voice outside the door. "What are you doing here, dobe?" he asked, referring to Naruto.

"I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend, Teme," Naruto slurred, using a nickname he had for Sasuke.

"She's not your girlfriend, dobe," Sasuke replied bluntly.

"Yes she is! She's the love of my life. My Hinata!" Naruto cried out.

Sasuke knocked on the door, and Hinata got up from the couch to answer it. She gestured for Sasuke to come inside and trying to shut the door behind him. But Naruto pushed his way in after Sasuke.

"What's going on?" Sasuke asked, looking at Hinata with concern.

Naruto glared at him. "This is none of your business, Teme."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Actually, if it involves Hinata, it is my business."

Hinata let out a small sigh. "Naruto won't leave me alone. He's been drinking and I don't feel comfortable being alone with him."

Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he looked at Naruto. "You're not respecting her boundaries," he said, his voice cold.

Naruto stumbled forward, nearly falling over. "I just want to talk to her," he slurred.

"Well, she doesn't want to talk to you," Sasuke said, his tone firm. "So why don't you leave before you make things worse?"

Naruto scowled, but seemed to realize that he wasn't going to get his way. "Fine," he muttered, stumbling out of the room.

Hinata let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and sank back onto the couch. "Thank you, Sasuke," she said, feeling a sense of relief wash over her.

Sasuke sat down next to her, his expression softening. "Are you okay?"

Hinata nodded. "I'm fine, thank you. I just don't know what to do about Naruto."

Sasuke's eyes darkened. "He needs to learn to respect you," he said, his tone protective.

Hinata smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you for being here for me."

Sasuke's hand reached out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Always," he murmured.

But then his expression shifted and he leaned in closer, his voice low and dangerous. "Maybe I should just tell him that you and I slept together," he said, his eyes locking onto hers.

Hinata's eyes widened in shock as she pulled away from Sasuke. "What? No, you can't do that," she said, feeling a wave of panic wash over her.

Sasuke chuckled darkly. "Relax, Hinata. I was just messing with you," he said, his expression returning to its usual calm.

Hinata let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding and relaxed back onto the couch. "That's not funny, Sasuke," she scolded him, feeling a mixture of anger and relief.

Sasuke shrugged, a smirk playing at the corner of his lips. "I couldn't resist," he said, his tone playful.

Hinata shook her head, but couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of her mouth. "You're impossible," she said, feeling grateful for his presence.

Sasuke leaned in closer to her, his eyes locking onto hers. "You know I'll always be here for you, Hinata," he said, his voice low and intimate.

Hinata's heart skipped a beat as she gazed into Sasuke's dark eyes. "I know," she murmured, feeling a sudden surge of warmth in her chest.

Sasuke's hand reached up to cup her cheek, his thumb brushing gently against her skin. "Good," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Sasuke surprised Hinata by leaning in and pressing his lips to hers in a soft, tender kiss. Hinata felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her body as she kissed him back, but at the same time, she couldn't shake off the unease she felt. She pulled back and looked at him, her cheeks flushing. "This is so weird," she giggled nervously. "I mean, I know that you're Susanoo, but I've never kissed you without your contacts."

Sasuke smirked at her, rubbing his thumb against her lips. "Does it make that much of a difference?" he teased, before leaning back in for another kiss, unable to resist the urge.