A nice welcome back

"I can't believe she would take that! Can you beleive it, sunny?! I mean, we all used to be friends!"

Sunny have nothing but a grunt. The sunlight in his eyes was overwhelming, but that didn't matter. He was with someone that want fake, for the first time in forever.

They arrive at Aubrey's house, and knock on the door 4 times.

Nothing.

"Ugh. She's probably out bullying someone else! Maybe we could talk to her friends about it? Kim should know, there together. Cmon, let's ask!" Kel said, grabbing Sunny's arm. Sunny blushed as he tried to keep up with Kel, his fragile legs falling behind.

Sunny and Kel arrive at Kim's favourite store, the candy store! Kel opens the door,

"Go on in, sir" he said playfully. Sunny looked up at him, flattered, and his face red as a tomato. He walks in and waits for Kel to close the door, then to walk over to the candy store.

"Vance! Hide them in your pocket!"

"I'm trying, Kim! Just give me a minute.."

Kel let out a huge gasp, and he grabbed Sunny's hand and ran over to the young criminals

"What are you two doing!?"
"Shit." Kim said under her breath, shoving the last bit of taffy into her pockets.

"RUN!!!"

Just then, Kim and Vance booked out of the building, leaving behind trails of candy on there way out. The store owner yelled and raised her fist at the two rebels as they got out the door. Kel apologized to the store owner, then had a bright idea!

He ran over to the shelf the two kids were shoplifting from, and picked up a bag of candy they dropped.

"This should do it!" Kel bought the bag of candy and once again, grabbed Sunny's arm and ran outside.

"Ugh. Atleast we got some."Kim said, nudging the pouty Vance.

"Hey! Kim, Vance! You tell us where Aubrey is, and you get this whole bag if candy.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN KIM TELLS THEM BC IM LAZZYYY!!!

"She's at the church. Don't tell her I told you" Kim said, then to walk away with Vance. Candy bag in hand.

"Ha! We did it, sunshine! Let's go!"

Sunny reacted how you would expect him too.

time skip to church!!

Kel placed his hand on the bars sealing the church, since there was a ceremony in hand. When Kel got it open, he frantically looks around for the unsual-haired lady. When he spotted her, him and sunny sat in the wooden booth directly behind her. Kel and tapped her shoulder multiple times before she finally noticed

"Ugh! What do you want?!"

"I want the photo album!"

"Well your ain't getting it." She pouted, then looking up to the priest, who was reciting the bible (or whatever churches do I'm not Christian)

"What would mari think?"

"..what?"

"She would be disappointed." He said a little Louder

"Get away from me!" She yelled. The rest of the church group turned there heads, while the priest stopped what he was doing. Aubrey felt a wave of embarrassment fall over her, as tears start forming. She gets up and try's to run away, but sunny grabbed her arm. He slowly looked up at her, and that distracted her from running so Kel could block her way out.

"You can't run away! Give us the photo album!"

"NO!!" Aubrey screamed, without thinking, she picked her bat up and swung it across Sunny's face, making him fall to the ground. Sunny cupped his face in his hand, kel then ran to sunny, making the way to the door unblocked. Aubrey took one last glance at the two, and walked off. The church members mumbled about her, while Kel was helping sunny off the floor.

"Dude! Are you ok?! What is matter with her?!"

Sunny have nothing but a shaky thumbs up. As they walked out, they saw Aubrey shakily walking off to her house. Kel carefully grabbed Sunny's hand and ran after her

"Aubrey! Give us the photo album!"

Aubrey looked back and gave him a hard slap on the face. Then she turned back, and walked back home. But, of coarse, kel followed. Aubrey slammed the door shut, and Kel looked defeated.. until..

He saw photos at the trash can! Photos of THEM!!

Kel ran to the trash and picked up the photos, handed them to sunny, then he hauled himself atop the trash can and dug in. He threw empty beer can all over, until he found the photo album!

"We found it! Woohoo!" Kel raised his hand for a high five, and sunny used the remaining hand to return the gesture. After that, they set off to basils house.

As they arrive basils house, kel turns to sunny again

"Hey, buddy! When we get in there, I'll find you a bandaid for your face. Ok, sunshine?" Kel offered. Sunny blushed heavily and nodded. Just then, Polly answered the door with a smile, the adjusted her glasses and said

"Hello boys! Welcome back! Basils been waiting. Want to join us for dinner?"

"Sure, Ms.fey!" Kel said, even though Polly's last name want even fey. It was basils.

Polly let the two lover boys in denial in, and they say on the couch next to basil.

"Hello guys! Did you get it?" Basil asked worriedly.

"Yyuuuppp!!" Kel said, holding the photo album out. Sunny then have the missing photos from the book to the blonde boy.

"Thank you, you two! Should we put this back together?" Basil asked

Sunny have a simple nod, and Kel yelled "OH YEAH!" Like the goddamn. Koolaid man. As they were putting the book together, Polly was making chicken Caesar salad.  Basils favourite. Sunny took a careful look at each photo, each memory all his friends  shared. All the photos had life, and happyness to it. I guess he had ended all of that.

Soon after, Polly called out that dinner was ready.the three boys sat at the table, kel next to sunny, and basil next to Polly. Kel gobbled down his food fast as he good, on the other hand, basil was eyeing sunny the whole night. Sunny did not know why. After a while of Kel munching, basil asked

"May I go to the washroom?"

"Of course !" Polly answered. Basil quickly jumped from his chair and flew to the bathroom. Kel and sunny watched silently until Kel broke the silence.
"Well, I guess when you gotta go you gotta go!" Sunny looked at him judgementally. Until he  also got up from his chair and walked upstairs, opening the bathroom door to check on basil.

Nothing will go wrong.. right?

1115 words