Lost Letters

Sophie-(Walks into room) "Brian are you okay?"

Brian-(tears in his eyes) "He sent letters that I never opened".

Sophie-"Oh my gosh are those from Noah?"

Brian-"Mum gave me some from when I came home to visit and I read those, these are dated the week he died".

Sophie-"Jules just called and said she found the same ones, it looks like he's saying the same thing to you guys". (reads letters)

Brian-"I am so stupid, I should've helped him!"

Sophie-(cups his face) "Look at me, yer not stupid you didn't know how bad it was neither did Jules".

Brian-"Why can't I forgive her?"

Sophie -"I don't have the answer to that Bri, only you do". (kisses his head)

Brian-"Oh look one from you, it says come home Susan is being annoying and when you get home take me to the mall".

Sophie-"Oh my god". (laughs)

Brian-"I'm cleaning out some stuff and I happend to find these things that you've sent or Noah, there's even one from Jules talking about school and stuff".

Sophie-"Hey just think you won't be getting letters this time around I'll be there with you". (smiles)

Brian-"I'm not taking you to the mall though".

Sophie-"Not even on a day off?"

Brian-"Well maybe, I'll drag Mark along with".

They both laugh, at Shanes Jules is looking through the letters with him

Shane-"He sent them to both you and Brian?"

Jules-"Yeah that's what Sophie said".

Shane-(sighs) "Sis I hate to say this, but it seems to me he didn't want help, he just wanted to let you guys know it was okay".

Jules-"I still wish I would've done something".

Shane-"I know ya do".

Jules-"Oh look one from you, it says, tour is going great miss you, when we get home I'll take ya to the mall, Shane you haven't took me to the mall".

Shane-"Well I guess we should go then!" (grabs her hand)

They head to the mall, when they get there Shane lets her get whatever, he look out the window of the one shop and sees Brian and Sophie

Jules-"Mind if I go say hello?"

Shane-"Nope not at all".

While Jules goes to talk to Sophie Brian comes over to where Shane is

Brian-"Went through letters too I see?"

Shane-(laughs) "Yeah, mine a well since they are going to be with us anyways".

Brian-"Hey I've been writing and I want you to look at it when we're at the studio tomorrow, maybe you could co write it with me?"

Shane-"Sure no problem, she's coming back over oh for the love of god".

Sophie-"Shane".

Shane-"Soph".

Jules-"Brian".

Brian-"Jules".

Sophie-"Ready to go?

Brian-"Yep see ya tomorrow mate".

Shane-"See ya".

Once Brian and Sophie leave, Shane and Jules leave as well, they run into Kian and Nicky

Nicky-"Jeez did all of us come to the mall we just ran into Brian and Sophie".

Jules-(laughs) "I guess so".

Kian-"And there's Mark!".

Mark-"Jesus did all of us come at the same time I just saw Brian and Sophie".

Shane-"It seems like it".

Nicky-"We're just on our way out anyways".

Jules-"Same here".

Mark-"My sister just went into a shop so I'm waiting, see ya lads tomorrow, bye Jules".

Jules-"Bye".

The four leave the mall and head home, at Brians they just got done eating dinner and are outside in the backyard

Sophie-"I wish you were home more".

Brian-"Me too, but I love my job plus yer coming with me this time".

Sophie-"Yeah, but I'll be working, I won't just be hanging out the only time we'll see eachother is before and after the show, I'm with Tracy all day".

Brian-"Dang, Jules too?"

Sophie-"Yeah".

They talk some more then head to bed, at Shanes Jules is already sleeping, he starts to write some of his ideas for the song to show Brian then he heads to bed as well

Letters From Noah

"Brian, this isn't the way I wanted to do this, thank you for being my friend, take care of Jules for me, till I see you again my friend Noah".

"Jules, I know this is going to be hard, but be strong for me, you have Brian to lean on more than anything I love you so much, Noah".