Permission

Brian and Jules were in Sligo along with Mark and Kian, while Jules was showing Mark and Kian some new stuff around the house Brian was talking to her dad

Peter Sr-"So what is it you want to talk about son?"

Brian-"Well I know it might be too soon cause we've only been dating for a couple months, but I was wondering if I could have permission to ask Jules to marry me, and before you even asked Shane already gave me his blessing". (catches breath)

Peter Sr- "You love her that much?"

Brian-"More than anything sir, I know things in the past weren't good, but I don't wanna lose her again".

Peter Sr-"Do you have the ring yet?"

Brian-(pulls box out of his pocket) "I got it when we were in Paris".

Mae-"Oh my gosh it's beautiful".

Peter Sr-"I've known you since you and Shane started in Westlife and I can see the way you love my little girl and you and Shane have been closer than ever, with that being said I give you my permission".

Brian-"Thank you so much". (shakes his hand)

Peter brings him in for a hug, after that Brian puts the ring back in his bag in his and Jules room then he heads outside with a smile, Kian saw him and knew the talk went well, Mark saw it too and smiled

Jules-"What did my dad want?"

Brian-"Oh he just wanted to talk guy stuff". (hugs her)

Kian-"Typical Peter". (laughs)

Mark-"Well Kian and I are gonna head home, we'll see yas later".

Once Mark and Kian left, Brian and Jules went up to her room, once they got to her room they laid on her bed and Brian had his hands on her stomach again

Brian-"How are we gonna tell them, the only ones that know are the boys, Shane, Sophie, and Tracy".

Jules-"Don't forget Simon and Louis since they were there at the interview, but we had no idea till afterwards".

Back at the interview (flashback)

Simon-"Brian, Jules can we have a word?"

Brian-"Sure".

Louis-"We overheard what went on in the dressing room".

Simon-"We are happy for you guys, unlike Kerry keep on the low down a bit".

Brian-"Thank god".

Jules-"That's what I was hoping for".

Louis-"But please do tell yer families".

End of flashback

Brian-"I know, I'm just trying to figure out how to tell Kerry then Molly and Lily that their going to be big sisters".

Jules-"We'll figure it out".

Brian-"I'm just scared of yer other brothers, and sisters".

Jules-"They aren't as overprotective as Shane trust me". (kisses his hand)

Brian-"I love you". (kisses her cheek)

Jules-"I love you too". (cuddles into him)

Brian-"So what do you want it to be?"

Jules-"The baby, hoping a boy so you can get a break from those girls".

Brian-(laughs) "I don't care as long as the baby is happy".

Jules-"I should've just told you when it happend, and not to worry about making a big deal".

Brian-"Babe it's okay I understand, it took Kerry like almost a full month to tell me about Molly".

Jules-"What about Lily?"

Brian-"Right away, but I was scared for both of them, just like I'm gonna be of this one".

Jules-"Why's that?"

Brian-"Cause I don't want you to get hurt, let alone something happens if I'm not there".

Jules-(turns to face him) "Everything will be okay, we got a great group of people around us and he or she are going to have a bunch of aunts and uncles looking out for them".

Brian-(leans head on hers) "You always know what to say".

After that they went downstairs to eat dinner, once dinner was done Jules took Brian back out to the stables

Jules-"Come on you".

Brian-"I never rode a horse before".

Jules-(laughs) "Maybe we should wait till Shane is here".

Brian-"Yeah we should". (takes her hand)

Jules-"Well we could always feed the pigs".

They head over to where the other farm animals are and Jules shows Brian how to feed the pigs, once they were done they both took showers in the house then got ready for bed, once they were done getting ready they got into bed

Jules-"Night".

Brian-"Night babe, night little one". (kisses her stomach)

After that they went to bed