Talking It Out

Brian-"Lads I just don't get it why now, I have so much things going on".

Kian-(sighs) "Well for starters you talked shit on us the other week".

Brian-"Okay and I said I was only joking afterwards".

Mark-"Second of all you started drinking again".

Brian-"Only when I'm in the studio".

Nicky-"Third you aren't the same Brian we are use to".

Brian-"Everyone needs a change".

Shane-"And lastly how long since Jules left the house with Noah?"

Brian-"Fuck". (sits down)

The other day Jules and Brian had a arguement and it didn't go well it got to the point where she took some of her and Noahs things and went to stay with Shane and Sophie

Jodi-"Brian she needs you and Noah needs his dad".

Georgina-"She doesn't want this marriage to fall apart trust us, she was crying her eyes out this morning while talking about it".

Brian-"Is she still at yer house?"

Shane-"No I told her to go back to yer guys', Noah is with Sophie and Daisy upstairs, we'll keep him for the night as well, you two need to talk it out just the two of yas, I hate to see my baby sister hurting and you, you need to stop drinking again, cause that's what you had in yer system when the whole fight started".

Flashback to the fight

Jules-"You said you stopped drinking".

Brian-"Did I, don't remember".

Jules-"What has gotten into you, you've been coming home late, drinking again, I swear if this has to do with Kerry".

Brian-"All of this does, joint custody I should have full with the way she is!"

Jules-"Keep it down, yer gonna wake Noah".

Brian-"I don't fuckin care!"

Jules-"Excuse me you don't care that our child is sleeping right now, that's it no more beer".

Brian-"Fuck off!" (pushes her)

He realized what he did and he saw the fear in her eyes, Jules got up and got Noah grabbed somethings then left, Brian threw away all his beer and cried for the rest of the night

End of flashback

Kian-"Let us know how it goes tomorrow".

Mark-"Go see Noah before you head out, he's upstairs with Soph".

Brian went upstairs to see Noah they were all at Kians house talking, he walked into the room where Sophie was with the kids

Sophie-"Noah look". (points to Brian)

Noah-"Dada!"

Brian-"Hi my boy". (takes him from Sophie)

Noah-"Mummy?"

Brian-"You'll see mummy tomorrow, yer gonna spend the night with Aunt Soph and Uncle Shane again okay, daddy has to go say sorry to mummy".

Noah-"Okay, love you". (kisses Brians cheek)

Brian-"Love you too so much". (tears up)

He puts Noah down to go play with Daisy, Sophie comes over and hugs Brian

Sophie-"She needs you Brian".

Brian-"I know, what have I become?"

Sophie-"Someone who you shouldn't be, we need the old Brian back, not the boyband Brian, but the Brian who would make us laugh, and didn't have a care in the world what people thought about him".