Kuwagata Ohger Bio

Name: Rory Angelos (real name) Rory Khan (adoptive name)

Age: 16-18

Gender: Male

Being: Human

(Looks)

Normal Clothing:

Royal Clothing:

Description: Rory Angelos is Kuwagata Ohger while the leader of Team ROYAL

Description: Rory Angelos is Kuwagata Ohger while the leader of Team ROYAL. When he was a baby he was taken away by his Guard? who was ordered by his father Crimson Angelos, he did it to keep Rory safe from his Uncle Argyro. The Guard? then swept him away threw a lake which streamed to the White Fang's base that Ghira found him and took him to Sierra Khan, Sierra was a bit hesitant because Rory was Human.... But then her mind changed when Rory Hold her finger and thinks humans aren't really their enemies Afterall. 16 years later Rory went on a mission to Staggerron with his Blake & her team along with some new and old friends, Until Bugnarok attacked the village but got into a fight with the other Monarchs. Rory saw that Silvio wasn't there and went to find him.... Which he saw him sitting on his throne just watching the disaster happen, Rory was mad at him and got into an argument with him saying that a king shall protect his people while he disagrees. Then Rory did the unthinkable and took the OhgerCalibur which only the rightful owner to the Staggerron throne can use, but then he was able to transform into Kuwagata Ohger because what he didn't know is that he was the true/lost heir to Staggerron.

Personality: Kind, Caring, Generous, Confident, Reckless (sometimes), Evil (facade), Naive, Angry (sometimes),

Likes: King-Ohger, God Kuwagata/Kuwagon, Shugods, Huntsmen, Beacon Academy, Saving People, True Kings/Queens, Playing with Children (not like a pedo you weirdos), Ruby Rose, His Adopted Mother, White Fang (it's alternate in this universe)

Dislikes: Silvio Angelos, People Dying, Salem, Bugnarok, Grimm, False Kings/Queens, failing to save people, his friends getting hurt, not doing anything, James Ironwood (later on),

Semblance: Psychokinesis - He can move objects or people and himself that looks like he's floating

(Real Family/Adopted Family)