Misunderstanding

Ak; Ava ennodadhu .en pondati na yaaruku kudukamate . kudukamate. Oru vaati Panna thappe indha vaati pannamate .avala ezhaka maate .enaku Ava venu enaku Mattu venu ......

He went to home in drunken state ....

Meanwhile sivaangi came to home and placed the bag on kitchen counter .she left to their room .lakshmi smirked and silently moved to her room.

Sivaangi washed herself in shower and throwed her saree into dustbin.she changed herself into a black saree ....

Ashwin directly  entered into their room and locked the door . sivaangi came outside wiping her hairs .Ashwin moved near her and pulled her close to him .

S; Ashwin enne pandre vidu enne .

(Imagine him speaking in drunken voice)

Ak; Avan kude enne di pantu irundhe .unaku teriyule avan epdi pattavanu.avan ellaru munnadi katti pudikura ni amaidhiya nikkure .avana naalu ara aranji Iruka vena .andha naaya kollama vidamate en pondati melaye kayya vekkuran.

S; unaku epdi idhula teriyu .ni anga vandhiya .

Ak; ama vandhe .amma phone panni sonnanga veetle vegetables illenu adha vanga vandhe ni avangaluku sapadu kude podalanu sonnanga.adhana ni avan kude irundha epdi sapadu la poduve.

S; thappa pesure da ....

Ak; apdidhan di pesuve ...

He pulled her more and both their faces very close that their breathe touching eachother faces .

Ak; enaku epdi irunduchu teriyuma unne avan kude pakurapo 7 varusham pinnadi poitu vandha mari iruku .ennala unne avan kude paka mudile purinjidha unaku ...

He whispered very dangerously.

S; en unaku kovam varudhu .na yaar kude pona unaku enne .enne yaaru katti pudicha unaku enne .I'm just ani's mother avulodha unaku enaku enne samandham enne uravu namakulle .

She too directly looked into his eyes and asked the questions .

Ak; appo na thotta unaku onnu feel agadhu apdidhane .

S;ama ...enaku onnu feel agadhu .

He hold her arms tightly that it caused her arms to bruised ...

Ak; ippo feel agudha (he nuzzled into her neck deeply )

S; ille (she closed her eyes tightly)

Ak; ippo feel agudha (his hands encircled around her waist and rubbed her tummy)

Her breath hitched and moaned lightly but stopped moaning...

S; Ill...ille ....

Ak; ippo(he bited her neck and sucked it )

She fisted his hairs and nodded as no closing her eyes .

He moved to her lips and his breathe touched her lips.she slowly opened her eyes and both their eyes locked ....

Ak; ippo kude unaku edhuvu feel agalaya dii ...

He pressed her arms more tightly.her eyes turned moist .

S; valikidhu vidu ...

Ak; enaku valikidhu di unne innoruthan kude pakurapo ..

He saw her teary eyes ,he left her arms and cupped her cheeks ,

S; neenga romba thappa pesuringe .anga enne nadandhuchu nu kude teriyama kelvi kekuringe .

Ak; na en kannala pathen di avan unne katti pudichitu Ellar munnadiyu ninnutu irindhan .Neeyu edhuvu react Pannama ninnutu irundhe .you want sex right .ni ketadhu kudukulenu avan kude porala niii .....

She slapped him hard with blood shot eyes.she slapped him continuously.

He stood silently.she pushed him and cried hard ...

S; en da enne anuvanuna chitravadham panni koldre .unaku unmailaye purilaya .ille puriyadha mari nadikiriya nu enaku terle .en kanna patha le teriyu da na unne evulo love pandrenu .na unne keten da just take me that doesn't mean I'm a character less girl.na unne love pannanala mattudha ennaye unaku kudukanu nenache aana ni ...what did you say just sex ? .you know the meaning of sex .apdi terinji irundha ni ipdi pesuviya .oru pullaiku appa na irundutu pesura pecha da idhu.en ipdi enne varthayala koldre .enne orediya un kayyalaye kondru na nimmadhiya setthu pore ...

He got remember of his past with sandhya.

Enga ipdi varthayala koldringe adhuku enne uyirode konnu irukala .na apdi yaachu nimmadhiya poi sendhurupe .

He cried holding his head .

Ak; ille ...ille na unne sandhega padala .unne sandhega patta na setthadhuku samam dii .enne mannichiru Chittu .mama va mannichiru dii .

Sivaangi shocked to see him blabbering.she hold his head and called him with teary eyes.

S; Ashwin ... Ashwin ...paru da ennachu unaku en ipdila pesure .

He opened his eyes and hugged her tightly.saying something with teary eyes.she froze on her place and looked at him (idhu future chappies le clear agitu 😌)

He pulled back from the hug and kissed her forehead.she came to reality.he continued to kiss over on her face .she too didn't stopped him .his hands moved to her saree and blouse ....

S; sorry da ashwineyy . enaku teriyu kalaile ni marandhuruve nu but enaku vere vazhi terle ..

He lyed her on bed and hovered on her .he sealed his lips with hers ......

To be continued....